User Tag List

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: Do you watch Coronation Street

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I've been watching for years - it's a bit frustrating that in Canada we are so far behind, while knowing certain things are coming up - I don't go to the other sites, but you hear/read of them. For example, I know Becky and Steve got married a while back, and that's far away in the storyline we are now getting. Same as when a character leaves or an actor dies.
    The storylines going on right now aren't all that wonderful - but I still watch!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

OMG We watch Cory and have for years. We PVR so we don't miss any episodes. Love our Cory, we try to watch a couple episodes at a time but if there is a cliff hanger we watch the next episode too,LOL.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

no way,they get married. i decided not to look forward anymore now i have to.i am more of a cory lover than a reg soap fan.the character tony reminds me of the bad guys in the old black and white films, and the sherlock holms movies: he has that one eye that is twitchy, slighty turned and they are dark. i laughed when he scared liam and told him he was going to push hi over the cliff into the cave.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I love it, been watching for years, since I was about 12. I even got my husband hooked on it, when we started dating.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

OMG....LIAM IS DEAD.....well never really liked the conners anyway...lol

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

First off, I never liked the storyline with the Conners, either.... usually I would fast forward over their bits...
    However, I knew Tony knew about the affair, so was waiting to see what he would do to Liam - and now we know.
    And what drama that Maria was just going there to tell him she was pregnant - I cried when she was with him, then again when the teen boy was told.
    And Carla? Wow, she's just gonna crack, I think. I doubt she'll stay with Tony. Well, if/when they prove he is responsible for getting someone to kill Liam, he'll be in prison anyway (my theory....).

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I could not believe it they killed off Liam, although I was not pleased that he was going nuts about Carla. Maria preg and whats next?? I can't wait but I have to. I refuse to look online to find out because the one time I did that they were having Vera's funeral and I knew so when she died I didn't have the same emotions and it spoiled Cory for awhile.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i use to , but have not for a few years. its been on the "air" now 50+ years. awesome show
    $700 US and counting....
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ergo2

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

What happened how did John get Rosie locked up in grannies house?? I must have missed something.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

maybe he and tony are working together. tony had her cell phone he threw it in the river.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I didn't know Tony had the phone - I saw where he took cash out of the wallet and threw the wallet in the river.
    Yeah, I was a little freaked to see John having Rosie prisoner... earlier in the show yesterday I was thinking maybe it was the younger sister who sent the postcard because John was kinda right when he called her on finally being the centre of attention. But gee, Rosie just reacted to being hungry - not trying to storm the door and get out of there!
    I must have totally missed what precipitated that, as well...
    But gee, Fizz goes with John to the house, doesn't she... or maybe she hasn't for a while...
    Tony creeps me out.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I agree Tony is evil. I guess the rest of the week will be funeral plans for Liam. Poor Maria

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

When I saw Maria all crying again yesterday, I started crying too. Sure, she will have the baby (hopefully it goes to term), but I can see it really bothering her that Liam never knew about the baby...

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

john grabbed rosie when he was sent in a cab to pick her up and she started acting...well like rosie....and he snapped

also has anyone noticed carlas baby bump....she prggers in real life....wonder if they'll write it in the show wouldn't that be fun carla and maria preggers with liams kids..lol

hope tony gets his soon it's not like corrie to let people get away with stuff this long

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

the show is gritty and a bit over the top but people really look like people, they are not airbrushed barbie dolls with implants by the time they are 16.the characters also know what bills and jobs are and like you said they all get whats coming to them in the end. tracey is a good example.

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information