User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Is there any discount coupon for African Lion Safari?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not sure about discount coupons, but caa gives a 10% discount, and i think shoppers optimum does as well

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Hi,

On some of the Kelloggs Fruit Loops, (not sure if its on other kelloggs cereals) there is a $10 Adventure Pass,
    Kellogg’s* Adventure Pass Promotion

This Spring, Kellogg’s* is bringing you fresh ideas for family entertainment like never before. Kellogg’s* has partnered with the Canadian Museums Association to offer you great added value on participating products with an adventure you don’t want to miss!
    From museums and zoos to science centres and art galleries, the opportunities for family adventures are endless! With over 500 unique adventures all across Canada, there’s something for everyone.
    Description

The Kellogg’s* Adventure Pass entitles you to up to $10 off the purchase price of one regular priced admission with the purchase of one accompanying fully paid adult admission.**
    Requirements:

You can find the Kellogg’s* Adventure Pass printed inside specially marked packages of the following Kellogg’s* products:
    • Rice Krispies* cereal (525 g)
    • Crixpix* Krispies* cereal (350 g)
    • Rice Krispies* Vanilla Flavour cereal (420 g)
    • Rice Krispies* Cocoa cereal (420 g)
    • MultiGrain Krispies* cereal (385 g)
    • Froot Loops* cereal (380 g)
    • Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes* cereal (485 g)
    • Corn Pops* cereal (345 g)
    • Mini-Wheats* Original Frosted cereal (555 g)
    • Mini-Wheats* Brown Sugar Flavour cereal (555 g)
    • Mini-Wheats* Maple Flavour cereal (540 g)
    • Mini-Wheats* Strawberry Flavour cereal (540 g)
    • Mini-Wheats* Cinnamon Streusel Flavour cereal (540 g)
    • Kellogg’s Two Scoops Raisin Bran* cereal (675 g)
    Availability:

Free with purchase. Limited time offer. Only available in specially marked boxes while supplies last. Coupon expires on December 30, 2009.

If you go to www.kelloggsadventurepass.ca, you can put in where you live and it will tell you what venus are available. I know definitely the African Lion Safari is on it, you just have to click on the City that you want to go to and the different venus will come up.

Hope this helps

99mallard

Quote Originally Posted by bussy bee View Post
    Is there any discount coupon for African Lion Safari?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Both the 2009 Entertainment book ($10) and Toronto Life Coupon Book have coupons for 2 for 1 African Lion Safari.

http://www.entertainment.com/discount/home.shtml

Costco has tickets $23.95 Adults and $18.95 Kids starting June 19.
    If you would like an invite to Editors' Closet - PM me

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I buy most of my tickets for that sort of thing through Shoppers Drug Mart / Ticket-ops. They are cheaper than at the gate, and you (used to, at least) get Optimum points.

You can also go here for discounted online tickets (you need a printer though):
    http://www.ticket-ops.com/buy_tickets.php

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I think think this is a good deal if your looking to spend the night too!

http://www.deltahotels.com/hotels/sp...otelId=22#2738

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Costco had them last year, and they were a good price--I picked them up for my sister-in-law, but I can't remember off the top of my head exactly how much she saved....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I need some coupons too!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, I work there.
    Just to let everyone know. You can only bring one coupon discount per vehicle!!!!! besides the orange free kids admission which counts as a ticket. if you have that and the person says its a coupon then ask for a manager because we do accept them. I think you get those from school trips and i've seen some say bowlerama (not sure from which city).
    Also, show your tickets at the beginning of the purchase before you even say how many people there are because its a hastle to get all your info down then have to go back and change it over a 2$ off coupon.
    You can get the coupons from those two magazines mentioned a few posts earlier (buy one get one and 2$ off per person) - the coupon must be present, they will not accept just the entertainment card, kellogs 10$ off, if you are part of the reciprocal program and have your id/paystub you get in free
    CAA is 10% which is basically 3$ off each person so if you fine a 3$ off coupon and have CAA it wont make a difference. its one or the other. The only reason they ask to see the CAA card (besides making sure you have it) is to check the expiry date so if you no longer use CAA but the expiry date says a later date, it'll work. As I said earlier, show your CAA at the beginning or at least say you have it then say how many people are with you because when it's busy and you realize you have it after the transaction has gone through, you may have to come back later in the day to get your discount because when it is busy a manager may not be available for the void. If someone tells you they cant do the refund then go back any time before 5:30 to use it or any coupon you forgot about.
    Also if you come in two cars have the other car get in line way after you or if theres no line then on the road and you can pass them your receipt, we usually just check to see that its was printed day of and dont look at how many people; however if you have the same number or less or tinted windows then thats best. Now that its the end of the season people aren't really caring as much so if you come later (after 3) in the day you can say you were already in your child just forgot his favorite teddy or bathing suit or you forgot your wallet or get creative then they should let you through as well. Say you used Costco tickets and if they ask if you got a receipt say you never got one. Only the brochure.
    There is no half day discount so if you come at 5:30 you pay full price because the park, besides the drive through, is open until 7:30.
    If you have a group of 25 or more then you can get a group discount.
    There is a special needs discount of 25% for the disabled person and one attendant.
    Toronto zoo does not get a discount. Buffalo zoo gets a discount and a few other zoos do as well.
    You can also get discounted tickets from Costco, Holiday Inn participants and CAA.
    That's all I can think of - Hope it helps.

Thread Information