User Tag List

Kaella_xo
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you sign up at this website:
    http://www.welcomewagon.ca/en/baby/baby.php

You will have a representive come to your house and give you a basket full of samples and coupons.

It is different for each town and area because of the sponsors, but in mine i recieved a free fire detector for my baby's room, a free bib, a free facial for myself, a family pass to our children's museum, a free clay foot ornament of my baby, a sample of diaper rash cream and more.

If you are worried about the visit, they just come to explain about everything in the basket and leave. They will also give you the option to have their sponsors call you and talk about their products and also give you another sample.

Hope this helps.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

our whole area got the New to the Community basket from this organization last year because we moved into a newly built community..they had some great coupons- free pizza at pizza hut, free gifts when you visted certain local stores, various freebies, magazines..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome wagon also celebrates Adoptions ... so if you adopt a child who is older then their 6 month cut off you can still sign up, Just let them know that it is an adoption and they will happily come.

We got some great information about playgroups in our community, coupons and gift certificates for local businesses, and a whole bag of supplies from the PharmaPlus.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

There is no welcome wagon in my city so I"m outta luck.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

tyvm

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    97 (100%)

I received my WW package here in Kelowna and it was just alot of papers to recycle followed by harrassing phone calls from people wanting me to get an RESP for my baby. It was not worth the time here, unfortunately.

Thread Information