User Tag List

Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree2397Likes

Thread: The Cat Club

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I could never imgaine hitting someone's cat and just driving away either, they must have no heart.

I would have to stop and check for a collar and call the owner or I would never forgive myself.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

ok I have one cat and he loves being an "only child" LOL
    He loves baths (I don't get it either! but hates the shampoo part-just loves getting wet)
    He loves sitting on the side of the tub while I wash my hair and he tries to play with the water that drips out the faucet
    He sleeps on his back
    We have this rug at the top of some steps and much to our dislike he realized if he runs at the rug he gets what we call a magic carpet ride down the steps! It's funny but we are sure he will get hurt one of these days.
    He sleeps on his back too!
    He prefers cardboard boxes to pet beds! (much cheaper for us so we don't complain! lol)
    He chases flies and makes the weirdest sound I have ever heard when chasing a fly and only makes that sound when chasing a bug.
    When he is mad-he will not take a treat from me! I think he is thinking he is getting back at me somehow but I tell him he is the only one it is hurting.
    He loves being outside on the tether and will follow me everywhere and meeow constantly to go outside and finally I give in if it is ok for him to go outside.
    When any of us lay on the floor, he comes up and sniffs our face. We wonder if he is worried we are not alive or something? When he has done that he is ok and leaves.
    Sometimes I am sure he can understand english! Also at the times it is not good for him to understand like when we talk about his weight! lol
    He gets mad if he feels we are laughing at him and will attack our feet.
    Sometimes he watches tv.
    Oh my goodness there is sooo much! Sorry I will stop now before people get too bored.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I love all your cat stories!

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

I have this cat that comes to my house and hangs out here ALL the time! So i kinda think of it as "mine" lol. I think it homeless but we cant take it in because of allergies. She is the coolest cat ever! We have a huge maple in the backyard and she'll climb up the tree and go into the branches its so cute. and she loves to chase dragonflies and lay in the grass hunting little bugs. I guess i find this cool because ive only had indoor cats LOL

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

My older cat once climbed a tree in one of the complexes I was living in, she would not come down. We heard her meowing outside and wondered where the heck she was. Then we found her atop the tree! omg. We called her to come down and she wouldn't. I called around everywhere trying to get in contact with some animal control or something to get her down, apparently you only see that in movies because no one does it, unless you pay ALOT of money. My bf ended up climbing a fence, reaching over with a recycle bin and coaxing her to jump in it..this was hours later, she finally came down.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Love hearing about everyone's critters.

My Quincy cat lives to torment Lily dog. He loves to chase her around the apt. But his fav thing to do is jump up on the bench behind her when she's trying to look out the window and chew on her tail (yes, he's weird, but the dog loves him).

He absolutely LOVES purses. I have friends who work in a stressful environment dealing with customer service, so I often sneak him in their office in my purse (technically, he's not allowed in the building, which is why he hides in my purse, but he actually likes it).

I take him out on a leash, but he's not big on being outside (I carry him out, then he walks with - sometimes drags - me back home). I think it's cause he started out as a feral kitten living on the mean streets of Toronto. Actually, the dog found him - a teeny ball of fluff in the snow. I wasn't going to keep him, but he was so wild, even the local no-kill shelter (idiots!) told me the kindest thing would be to euthanize him, cause feral cats can never be tamed (they thought I was crazy when I suggested I would train him). Needless to say, he's still here & a big part of our lives.

& he does dog tricks (see our siggy).

His favourite treat, besides liver, is...peas. Of course, the dog's favourite is steamed cauliflower, so I guess he's not that weird.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

well here are a couple photos
    The first one is the most recent-I took it last week when we were outside raking leaves and thought to put a few leaves around him and take some pictures.

sorry it is so big! I have no idea how to shrink it down!
    The second one is when we were playing with him with his favorite toy (the tape measure! yes weird!) and he had jumped up after it and was on his way down which is why all his fur on his front is sticking up! I think it is a fun picture!
    Last edited by dealsniffer; Wed, Sep 23rd, 2009 at 12:17 PM.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

awww so cute!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

he gets shaved on his back every once in awhile which is why his fur on his back and tummy is short. well short compared to what it is if he isn't shaved! sorry about the pictures being so big-if someone can tell me how to shrink them I would love it!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

If you want to shrink pictures a good site is www.shrinkpictures.com it is really easy to use and quick.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My cat in the photo begs like adog for food. The other cat gidgee likes to drink water from a glass, and like crystal wine glasses. They both lack cat skills so we call them puppy-cats. When I say lacking Cat skills I mean the can jump ( husband say white cats can't jump) they bearely make on the sofa and bed.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

My one cat will eat her food in the most annoying way. She will lay in front of it on the floor. And she will pick up out of the dish (dry food), throw it on the floor and eat it off there. So there is always food crumbs on the floor!

What I think is cute is they will paw at the water dish to check if there is water in it, I guess cause they can't see very well, and also they will like dig at the water bowl if there is no water in it.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

i had a ragdoll cat that looked exactly like this but she died unexpectedly

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I'm sorry cheapskate

My mom's cat, I call it my mom's because I moved away to go to university like.. 8 years ago now so I wasn't around, died a year ago or so. I didn't find out until I came home one day and she wasn't around... I remember the last time I saw her I was holding her in my arms and she was so frail and boney I was crying thinking that will probably be the last time I saw her. My sister had posted some pictures of her on her facebook around then, and I asked her why she didn't tell me that she had passed away (she was my cat too) and she said cause she didn't want to tell me over facebook, yet she was posting pics of her. Very weird, I was pretty upset that no one told me she had passed.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

We have two cats that we adopted a year ago January, when they were 9 and 11 years old. Their names are Harry (short for Harrison) and Pica. WE chose adult cats because we have a young child, kittens can be a bit rough and scratch people without really meaning to hurt them. These cats were already used to kids, and also were declawed. I would never declaw a cat, but these ones needed a home and it was already done, so we decided it was a good fit for our family.

Their former owners had three kids, I think they were all under age four at the time, and one or two of them were allergic. The parents delivered the cats to our house, both of them in tears as they gave them up to us, but I also think they were relieved that they found a home for them. They'd had them since they were kittens.

They're both kind of chatty. Pica can't jump as high as our bed without a few tries, so she often attempts to get me to pick her up in the night by 'scratching' (as best as a declawed cat can) on the side of the bed.

Harry likes to shove the water dish around so the water sloshes out, there's often no water left by the time we get home. I've tried everything; the old dish had a rubber bottom and we had it on a tray with a rubber mat under and on top of the tray to try and stop it from sliding around. It is hard to move it with all that rubber, but the dish is off the tray and all spilled out by the time we get home. We recently got them a deeper dish, he's had a harder time tipping all the water out of that one. But he's working on it!

Z

Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread Information