User Tag List

Page 439 of 450 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I would like some opinions please. I made a trade on November 5th and they said they would mail their end on the 6th and were ok with me mailing my end later. (I mailed my end on November 9th.) then later they said "your envie was mailed November 9" I have no idea if they meant they mailed when I did or if they confused me messaging them on the 9th to update that my envy was on the way to them. I got feedback from them on November 14th so they got my end weeks ago but I am still waiting. they have been answering pms quickly so communication is not an issue with them however its been over a month and these coupons expire December 31st (should have had them in plenty of time since it was an early November trade.)

what should I do at this point because keep waiting is not working for me anymore. It has taken too much time so far and the fact its getting so close to the expiry (The stores will soon be closed for several days and overly busy) is stressing me out as soon they will be completely useless. I could really use advice am I being impatient or is it really getting ridiculous at this point. if it helps it was Quebec to New-Brunswick so its not like it was traveling far.

I want to add that I bough a gift card for this trade so I am out money not coupons.
    Have you confirmed with the trader which day it did in fact get sent out
    Either way it should definitely be there by now
    I would ask the trader if they would be willing to resend their end and you could return to sender the original if and when it arrives
    francine1985, lecale and ashoo like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    there wont be any more issues. out of 500+ positive trade ratings a few did go wrong but unfortunatly there was nothing I could do at the time. I can assure everyone that no trades will go unhonored. thanks everyone in advance for the second chance and I hope ya'll will feel comfortable trading with me !
    Welcome back hun
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Have you confirmed with the trader which day it did in fact get sent out
    Either way it should definitely be there by now
    I would ask the trader if they would be willing to resend their end and you could return to sender the original if and when it arrives

first they said they were sending it the next day. then later they said it was mailed when they told me it was. then their last message said the 9th but I think they got confused by my pm confirming that I sent my end. (anyone who has traded with me knows I pm when I send. I think it is just polite and also helps with my own records.)

the coupons were supposed to be 25*2$ villaggio bread coupons expiring December 31st so at this point resending would be too late and I cant use 25 of these coupons anymore. we only eat 3-4 loaves a week (family of 4 with 2 kids and ds1 has a sandwich at school everyday) so if the coupons had been here in a reasonable time it would have been a big help. instead I will be lucky to break even on my cost if they even show up before they expire.
    Momof3girlies and ashoo like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Maybe message saying it still hasnt come and if they would be willingto send a replacement trade if they say they cant do it have any or just plain wont tell them you will have to leave a neutral - that can be switched to a positive when/if its received
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I got a reply to my pm that they will send me a gift card for the same value I sent. I will post an update once I get it.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Just an update that the second envy showed up and they included some bonus coupons with the gift card they sent. (The first envy never showed up.) but the trader had great communication and did send me a replacement gift card since I didn't get the coupons I originally traded for.
    FallenPixels, Ciel, sdddmd and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Just an update that the second envy showed up and they included some bonus coupons with the gift card they sent. (The first envy never showed up.) but the trader had great communication and did send me a replacement gift card since I didn't get the coupons I originally traded for.
    99% of traders will just offer to replace or return if it has been a few weeks +
    Ciel, francine1985, sdddmd and 1 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

i am having a HORRIBLE time with CP right now - is anyone else having slow/lost mail?
    Ciel and bargain_hunter_lola like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    i am having a HORRIBLE time with CP right now - is anyone else having slow/lost mail?
    CP does get slow this time of year with all the added Christmas cards/packages but yes, I've been waiting for a trade or 2 for quite awhile. I'm sure they're just taking the long way. lol

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I got something at work postmarked Nov 10 today. It was Ottawa to Toronto
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

I have 3 envies with gcs missing right now

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

CP is so sloooooow right now! And, they are working over time. I had a packaged delivered to my door yesterday afternoon, from CP (yes, sunday afternoon). Xmas time must be hell for them.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponier View Post
    CP is so sloooooow right now! And, they are working over time. I had a packaged delivered to my door yesterday afternoon, from CP (yes, sunday afternoon). Xmas time must be hell for them.
    The have been working Sundays since early Nov too
    Ciel likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I just got a trade envie from a small town in Ontario. The trade negotiation was concluded on Thursday Dec. 18th. The envie was postmarked Friday Dec. 19th and it was in my mailbox in Vancouver on Monday morning Dec. 22nd. That is the fastest I've ever gotten a cross country envie. And it's the week before Christmas.
    Giving-Small, Ciel, lecale and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I just got a trade envie from a small town in Ontario. The trade negotiation was concluded on Thursday Dec. 18th. The envie was postmarked Friday Dec. 19th and it was in my mailbox in Vancouver on Monday morning Dec. 22nd. That is the fastest I've ever gotten a cross country envie. And it's the week before Christmas.
    That is fast. I guess you both have super efficient post offices. I sent a package Hamilton to Toronto with tracking. Guaranteed next day. 3 days later and it showed up... In Peterborough
    Ciel, LIVE SIMPLE and Candini like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Page 439 of 450 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 ... LastLast

Thread Information