Trading Score
    6 (100%)

found this mir form for Pharmasprix but quebec only

pm for trade .
    Name:  2015-08-22 21-37-37.483.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  24.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post

There is a great new rebate offer available at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix stores at the moment. Purchase $8 or more in Lady Speed Stick products and get a $10 Shoppers Drug Mart gift card by mail.

You can only buy these products from Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmaprix stores to qualify for the rebate. They were $3.99 or two for $7 at my local store, which means spending $10.99 + tax to get the rebate, so you may be better off waiting until the sale is over before buying. The rebate does not list participating products and says any Lady Speed Stick, so you may be able to add on a travel size one for the deal.

There is a limit of of one per household/address and you must buy the products by September 30th and mail your form to arrive by October 31.

You do need an original mail in rebate form for this offer, check carefully as my store was sent Pharmaprix forms that are not valid in Ontario and do not know when they will receive the correct ones. You may want to wait until you find a valid form before buying.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Need some help from the pros here....

If I wanted to buy 4 different items all of which have MIR on them from Shoppers to earn the points, could I get duplicate receipts printed for the submissions? Would they accept that?

I'm looking at the air wick life scents, air wick parks collection, lysol, and finish.

Has anyone tried this before?
    milestogo, dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    Need some help from the pros here....

If I wanted to buy 4 different items all of which have MIR on them from Shoppers to earn the points, could I get duplicate receipts printed for the submissions? Would they accept that?

I'm looking at the air wick life scents, air wick parks collection, lysol, and finish.

Has anyone tried this before?
    Yes ask the cashier at SDM to print out copies of the receipt - it has worked for me on multiple rebates in the past and did it today again.
    milestogo, Liliia, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ottawacouponlady View Post
    Yes ask the cashier at SDM to print out copies of the receipt - it has worked for me on multiple rebates in the past and did it today again.
    Thank you! Looks like tomorrow's lunch break will be a money maker for me
    Liliia, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Once, I send a duplicated bill even the coupon required original bill. My submission for MIR was refused.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MLSC2014 View Post
    Once, I send a duplicated bill even the coupon required original bill. My submission for MIR was refused.
    Me too, it is hit & miss depends on the processor
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't use duplicate receipts. If it has worked for someone in past (consider yourself lucky) - they will most likely decline your MIR. If there are multiple products for MIR, buy them on different receipts.

Every MIR asks for original receipt plus the latest finish online MIR has FAQ for Non-Qualifying Reasons: https://www.promo-trak.com/noncompliance.aspx

Receipt Not An Original: The rebate that you have applied for requires that an original receipt be sent along with your submission. The receipt that was sent in was not the original.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone for your advice. I decided to hold off and get the items over time - one per receipt.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Received my rebate for the c. Booth product I purchased from Walmart a while back. Can't recall exactly when I sent it but it feels like it arrived fairly quickly

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Today I received my MIR check ($8.99) for Air Wick Canadian park. I took almost two weeks. Now ready to do another MIR (yes only one at a time i.e my policy lol). Thanks Torontogal for encouraging, some time we need a push .
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Today I received my MIR check ($8.99) for Air Wick Canadian park. I took almost two weeks. Now ready to do another MIR (yes only one at a time i.e my policy lol). Thanks Torontogal for encouraging, some time we need a push .

Glad to help!!

Reckit Benckiser, the company that does Air Wick, Finish, Lysol, they're excellent with rebates. Nothing to worry about like that nose spray rebate years ago! (I remember you had the same problems I had. I think that one took 6 months or more)
    uanoor and Davetherave like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I am still waiting for my rebate for that and a lysol one which i mailed 7 weeks ago. Im gonna wait for the full 8 weeks before i call in to ask for my money!!

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got my C.Booth today. I mailed in June 22. It was for $6.97. The purchase price, no taxes or stamp paid.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Took me awhile to find the Dial/Cineplex MIR. Thanks to FallenPixels for the info on the MIR! Have a few extra for trade, if anyone is still looking.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Those Dial rebate forms are impossible to find. they were even advertised in the Loblaws flyer a few weeks ago but there were no forms to be found in the store *rolls eyes*
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 103 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Thread Information