Page 65 of 131 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    New MIR found - on a quaker display at safeway

Buy any 2 Quaker AND and 2 Tropicana products and get a FREE Bauer Mini-stick
    ends December 13/13 (allow 6-8 weeks AFTER this date for delivery)
    Quaker products: Life, Harvest crunch squares, Muffets cereals, Cap'n Crunch cereal, Quaker instant oatmeal, Hearty medleys instant hot cereal, Aunt Jemima pancake mixes, Aunt Jemima Syrup,
    Tropicana products: Pure premium juices, Trop 50 juice beverage, or Tropics juice blend

(will try to post a pic if I have time)

ooooo use your pepsi coupons and get it free !!!
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freebienewbie View Post
    anybody have probs with there veet mir? my sis put it in a long time and nothing
    Sent mine second week of july and still nothing...

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I have 2 of the fpc for the tropicana and Quaker oatmeal if anyone wants to trade pm me

ooooo use your pepsi coupons and get it free !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

received the car freshner air wick rebate today =)
    Jeniana and wolfwoman like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a2lloyd View Post
    $5 MIR for Brita Filters.

I found this one at my Bed Bath and Beyond store in Toronto. Not sure if its store specific MIR.

Saw these Brita filter packs with the $5 MIR at a Target last night! Looks like it's not store specific

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nice

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    I got my Dove mirror on Friday. Smaller than I thought it was going to be, but still a good price.
    I got mine today. I'm kind of disappointed, that's not what was pictured on the rebate form. I probably wouldn't have paid the $4 or whatever if I'd seen it in the store.
    nessa23 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I got mine today. I'm kind of disappointed, that's not what was pictured on the rebate form. I probably wouldn't have paid the $4 or whatever if I'd seen it in the store.
    I agree, not what I expected. Although I can't remember exactly what was pictured on the form in-store.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Thank you for the reminder...will check too.

May I ask is there a current Keurig MIR. I cannot find, a friend just bought a few weeks ago and hoping the MIR is available still. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocottee00 View Post
    still waiting for my resolve... AND an answer from them. Because yes, I explained everything in the contact form of their website (more than a week ago), and I'm waiting waiting waiting..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

is there a another way to m.i.r the kelloggs 5.00 gas card then to mail it? it cost me 1.25 to mail.. boo

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Cut off all excess cardboard to the point so that you can just barely read the text. Brought it down to 30g exactly
    is there a another way to m.i.r the kelloggs 5.00 gas card then to mail it? it cost me 1.25 to mail.. boo
    L-M likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

LOOK WHAT I FOUND TODAY IN RCSS....

ZIPLOC - MIR - BUY SNAP GET
    Purchase $10 of Ziploc brand products(before tax) on same receipt and receive a $5 PResidents Choice Gift Card by mail. Purchase must be made at PC branded stores like RCSS, No Frills, etc...
    With this one you can snap a picture of your receipt, email or text it to [email protected] or mail it in to get your gift card
    must be purchased between November 1/13-January 31/14.
    It does say "Cannot be combined with any other coupon or promotional offers"

For more info and program terms go to ziplocholidaygift.com

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  69.6 KB
    Last edited by maddie2008; Fri, Nov 1st, 2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to ziplocholidaygift.com and this is what it says:

Purchase $10 of Ziploc® brand Products (before tax) on one receipt. Snap a picture of your receipt, email or text it to [email protected] or mail to, Ziploc Holiday at 546 Bryne Drive, Unit# C, Barrie, ON, L4N 9P6 by January 31, 2014, and receive your gift card by mail.

With purchase of at least $10 of Ziploc® brand products before applicable taxes Atlantic Superstore®, Atlantic SuperValu®, Dominion®, Extra Foods®, Fortinos®, Loblaws®, Maxi®, Maxi&Cie®, nofrills®, Provigo®, Real Canadian Superstore®, Real Canadian Wholesale Club®, valu‐mart®, Your Independent Grocer®, Zehrs® and at participating supermarkets in Newfoundland and Labrador where President’s Choice® products are sold, across Canada (Excludes tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, gift cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, all third party operations (post office, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.) and any other products which are provincially regulated) we will give you a $5 President's Choice® gift card by mail. Limit one gift card per family and/or customer account. No cash value. No copies.

Program is valid while supplies last. Up to 15,000 gift cards available for distribution. Offer excludes Ziploc® brand bags, 40ct. Qualifying products must be purchased between November 1, 2013 and January 31, 2014. Offer valid at participating retailers in Canada only. Limit 1 gift card per household. Message and Data rates may apply. Trade mark owned by/IMPORTED BY S. C. JOHNSON AND SON, LIMITED, BRANTFORD ON, CANADA N3T 5R1. Powered by TPG Tech
    macw1960 and nessa23 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smartbuyer View Post
    Went to ziplocholidaygift.com and this is what it says:

Purchase $10 of Ziploc® brand Products (before tax) on one receipt. Snap a picture of your receipt, email or text it to [email protected] or mail to, Ziploc Holiday at 546 Bryne Drive, Unit# C, Barrie, ON, L4N 9P6 by January 31, 2014, and receive your gift card by mail.

With purchase of at least $10 of Ziploc® brand products before applicable taxes Atlantic Superstore®, Atlantic SuperValu®, Dominion®, Extra Foods®, Fortinos®, Loblaws®, Maxi®, Maxi&Cie®, nofrills®, Provigo®, Real Canadian Superstore®, Real Canadian Wholesale Club®, valu‐mart®, Your Independent Grocer®, Zehrs® and at participating supermarkets in Newfoundland and Labrador where President’s Choice® products are sold, across Canada (Excludes tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, gift cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, all third party operations (post office, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.) and any other products which are provincially regulated) we will give you a $5 President's Choice® gift card by mail. Limit one gift card per family and/or customer account. No cash value. No copies.

Program is valid while supplies last. Up to 15,000 gift cards available for distribution. Offer excludes Ziploc® brand bags, 40ct. Qualifying products must be purchased between November 1, 2013 and January 31, 2014. Offer valid at participating retailers in Canada only. Limit 1 gift card per household. Message and Data rates may apply. Trade mark owned by/IMPORTED BY S. C. JOHNSON AND SON, LIMITED, BRANTFORD ON, CANADA N3T 5R1. Powered by TPG Tech
    nice!!! I'll totally be doing this one!

opinions: per the fine print, will you be using coupons, or no?
    Superstore has the advantage on the receipt that the coupons group at the bottom, so it's harder to see what products were being used with coupons.... but I'd like to know what you guys are going to do?
    Last edited by nessa23; Fri, Nov 1st, 2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: coupons?
    macw1960 likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I will be using coupon if I have them of course. But I always buy other stuff so it would be less noticeable
    nessa23 and L-M like this.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Page 65 of 131 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Thread Information