User Tag List

Page 87 of 131 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1963
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Guess what I got today! My almay MIR of 17. something back =)
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Has anyone received the big top m&m mail in for the 2 cineplex passes ? I did 6 addys way back in September and haven't even got 1 back yet. Is anyone else having this issue ?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

@leavitts77 hey received my 2 pairs of blue mittens a couple of weeks ago .. codes were mailed out sometime in the mid of November. Still haven't received anything for upc's submitted back in December though. I hope that helps.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leavitts77 View Post
    Has anyone received the big top m&m mail in for the 2 cineplex passes ? I did 6 addys way back in September and haven't even got 1 back yet. Is anyone else having this issue ?
    Maybe you should call and ask them? That's more than the standard 8 weeks
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and macw1960 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Thanks for the help guys . I guess I'm gonna call soon they may not like what I'm gonna say lol
    ROMEO, hcao, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

received my chq from the Lysol MIR today....mailed Jan 6th so not too bad.
    ROMEO, macw1960 and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Just made it for the recent Oxi rebate - had to purchase by today and I purchased by last night and mailed it off this morning. I don't do rebates often as I don't like the thought of it not going through and I am out the money (usually pay full price for the item when it's a rebate as I don't bother trying to get it on sale). But I figured hey if it doesn't get approved for whatever reason, I can just return the product to the store (I scanned a copy of the receipt/form anyway). If it does, yay free dishwasher tabs! Looks like a great product too - I have never tried it.
    ROMEO, macw1960 and torontogal12 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mail in Rebate for AIR WICK ® Good To Be Home TM Candle.
    Date: Feb 2, 2015 to Apr 8, 2015.

MIR form: https://030aw.rb-fbapps.com/Content/...bCoupon_EN.pdf

"Purchase any one (1) AIR WICK®Good To Be Home Candle and receive up to $9.70 to cover the cost of the product, postage and taxes by mail. Limit one (1) rebate per individual, family, or household. To receive your rebate by mail, complete the Official Rebate Form, attach the original dated cash register receipt from where you purchased any one (1) AIR WICK® Good To Be Home Candle with the purchase price circled, and the Universal Product Code (UPC) handwritten on the receipt."
    HorndoggJr., ROMEO, hcao and 8 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thank you! I've been wanting to try these
    Quote Originally Posted by wavi View Post

MIR form: https://030aw.rb-fbapps.com/Content/...bCoupon_EN.pdf

"Purchase any one (1) AIR WICK®Good To Be Home Candle and receive up to $9.70 to cover the cost of the product, postage and taxes by mail. Limit one (1) rebate per individual, family, or household. To receive your rebate by mail, complete the Official Rebate Form, attach the original dated cash register receipt from where you purchased any one (1) AIR WICK® Good To Be Home Candle with the purchase price circled, and the Universal Product Code (UPC) handwritten on the receipt."
    ROMEO and macw1960 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

thanks! I updated it on the first page of summaries
    ROMEO and macw1960 like this.
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OxiClean Stainfighter MIR available from Feb 14 to Mar 15, 2015.

https://www.cfrservicesr/churchanddw...?program_id=13

The link keeps getting screwed on the post. I think I can't have the word rebates in the link. Please Enter www (dot)cfrservicesrebates(dot)com/churchanddwight/enter.php?program_id=13

"Purchase any one (1) OxiClean™ Spray, OxiClean™ Max Force™ Gel Stick, or OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder (680g) and receive up to $8.00 to cover the cost of the product, plus taxes and postage, by mail. Limit one (1) refund per individual, family, or household. To receive your refund by mail, complete this Official Refund Form, attach the original dated cash register receipt from where you purchased any one (1) OxiClean™ Spray, OxiClean™ Max Force™ Gel Stick, or OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder (680g) product with the purchase price circled, and the Universal Product Code (UPC) handwritten on the receipt. Purchases must be made between February 14th, 2015 through to March 15th, 2015. All requests for refunds should be received on or before April 15th, 2015."
    Last edited by wavi; Tue, Feb 17th, 2015 at 12:57 PM.
    macw1960 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thanks for posting! But this link isn't working
    OxiClean Stainfighter MIR available from Feb 14 to Mar 15, 2015.

https://www.cfrservicesr/churchanddw...?program_id=13

"Purchase any one (1) OxiClean™ Spray, OxiClean™ Max Force™ Gel Stick, or OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder (680g) and receive up to $8.00 to cover the cost of the product, plus taxes and postage, by mail. Limit one (1) refund per individual, family, or household. To receive your refund by mail, complete this Official Refund Form, attach the original dated cash register receipt from where you purchased any one (1) OxiClean™ Spray, OxiClean™ Max Force™ Gel Stick, or OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder (680g) product with the purchase price circled, and the Universal Product Code (UPC) handwritten on the receipt. Purchases must be made between February 14th, 2015 through to March 15th, 2015. All requests for refunds should be received on or before April 15th, 2015."
    macw1960 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Free speed stick gear mail in rebate from Colgate. It was in the last redplum. Forgot to grab more flyers. Will post on main page tonight.
    macw1960 and Abby1 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Thanks for posting! But this link isn't working
    The link keeps getting screwed on the post. I think I can't have the word ebates(dot)com in the link. Please Enter www(dot)cfrservicesrebates(dot)com/churchanddwight/enter.php?program_id=13
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Where I can find this? I already checked some stores, but nothing. Forgot to check Walmart.
    dededi likes this.
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

Page 87 of 131 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Thread Information