User Tag List

Page 279 of 328 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 4909
Like Tree5204Likes

Thread: Disney Movie Rewards Official Thread

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Same here.

On November 21, 2015, you may have inadvertently received an email from Disney Movie Rewards about points expiration. This email was sent in error. Please know that your account is currently active, and no action is needed from you at this time.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Me too.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was happy to read my "error" email from DMR this morning!
    hogama likes this.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I was happy to read my "error" email from DMR this morning!
    Me, too!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Their email:

On November 21, 2015, you may have inadvertently received an email from Disney Movie Rewards about points expiration. This email was sent in error. Please know that your account is currently active, and no action is needed from you at this time.

To ensure points on your account are current and active, please log into your account atwww.DisneyMovieRewards.com, and select "My DMR" from the navigation bar at the top of the page. For more information on how to keep your account and point balance active, be sure to review our Terms & Conditions, Section F.5.

I think there's some kinda backtracking here. First it says their email was sent in error (I'm betting human error), then it says "here's what to do to keep your account active." But you just said the account isn't expiring, but we need to know how to keep it active.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I seen someone posted on Facebook about getting the big hero 2015 christmas ornament already. I have been checking the site everyday and never once was it in the reward area. I googled and seen some people were able to get it through entering the Winnie the pooh sweepstakes and then they got a message that linked them to the ornament. To say I am pissed is an understatement. I messaged Penny to see if they were still going to offer them in the reward section. I save for this ornament every year and am going to be livid if that is the only way you were able to get them this year.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeths22 View Post
    I seen someone posted on Facebook about getting the big hero 2015 christmas ornament already. I have been checking the site everyday and never once was it in the reward area. I googled and seen some people were able to get it through entering the Winnie the pooh sweepstakes and then they got a message that linked them to the ornament. To say I am pissed is an understatement. I messaged Penny to see if they were still going to offer them in the reward section. I save for this ornament every year and am going to be livid if that is the only way you were able to get them this year.
    I saw it explained on their FB page but I missed the deadline so couldn't participate. IIRC it was just an early opportunity to get it, I'm pretty sure it will still be available for everyone, they just got first dibs.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ That ornament was offered to me, too, but I didn't want it. I assumed everyone had a chance at it when they got the email.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm getting annoyed at the DMR site. I never get their newsletter even though I've updated my account a bunch of times. However I did get the email about losing my points and then the one that said my points are safe.

You obviously have my email, why don't I get the newsletter? Or the promo emails? I would have loved to get the Big Hero 6 ornament.

I check the site fairly often and put points in at least every 2-3 months. I have over 3000 (plus points for the good dinosaur this weekend) but can't find anything to redeem for.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Wed, Nov 25th, 2015 at 08:22 AM.
    csaund21 and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Do the bonus points and game points count as activity towards account? I think it should.
    Abby1 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

DMR responded to my email. Points WILL expire if your account is inactive. They don't explain whether adding bonus codes counts towards "activity." I don't expect a real answer.

"To ensure your account is active and your points are not about to expire, please log into your account at www.DisneyMovieRewards.com, and select "My DMR" from the navigation bar at the top of the page. Points will remain active for 210 consecutive days from the last time points were added or used from your account. For more information on how to keep your account and point balance active, be sure to review our Terms & Conditions, Section F.5.

Abby1 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Big Hero 6 ornament is up for all... this is the first year I'm not getting the annual ornament, as it's awful.
    safielstar likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

@luv2dv8 thanks for posting! I was saving my points to order the annual ornament also, but dislike the cartoon candy cane frame on it.

Was going to use up my points but don't know what to get now

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I'm getting annoyed at the DMR site. I never get their newsletter even though I've updated my account a bunch of times. However I did get the email about losing my points and then the one that said my points are safe.

You obviously have my email, why don't I get the newsletter? Or the promo emails? I would have loved to get the Big Hero 6 ornament.

I check the site fairly often and put points in at least every 2-3 months. I have over 3000 (plus points for the good dinosaur this weekend) but can't find anything to redeem for.
    This happened to me for like two years - and yet, my husband was getting all the newsletters regularly.
    I emailed them a bunch of times, I kept checking the site and updating info on there - and then something clicked in several months ago, and I started getting the emails. Sorry, I don't know what finally clicked in for them.

The Big Hero ornament is available, btw.

The pluto reindeer plush is cute, so are Holiday Minnie and Mickey - and there are two characters from Inside Out - Sadness and Anger. There's also a Gund kitty from Kiki's Delivery Service.
    Last edited by Natalka; Tue, Dec 1st, 2015 at 09:11 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I ordered the Sadness plush. Gosh, I want to see that movie again!

Page 279 of 328 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast

Thread Information