User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: HORRIBLE experience with Spot Check Services mystery shopping

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree, but we should not hesitate to report Spot Check misconduct and/or breach of contract to the BBB. It really is not that much work, particularly as most of the work is dont. ie. rejection rcvd; decisions challenged and on occasion responded to without merit. It is just merely a matter of forwarding existing documentation. Also report them to MSPA and they are on their circulation list and I beleive it imperative to notify them that they are recommending dishonourable businesses.

I have reviewed Brent Poole's comments, President of Spot Check. The spinning of his terminolgy and vague references are a transparent attempt on the part of management to damage control and ultimately reduce liability and have no credibility. A serious employer would be dealing directly with the injured party professionally and confidentially ultimately giving them credibility to then post that any misunderstandings have been taken seriously and have been addressed. But they can't. Enough said.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Lol...it is so blatantly obvious when companies come on here posing as "real people" trying to make the company look better, always good for a laugh
    http://superpoints.com/refer/hockeymomma
    Click here to join me at Superpoints and get free Amazon GCs!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Brent Poole (excuse me, I mean Brandylaine Shopper),

Slander? is that a threat!

Thank you for helping me prove my point about SpotCheck.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandylaine Shopper View Post
    I have been Mystery Shopping for SEVERAL years now and need to say that I have had NO problems with SPOT CHECK SERVICES...

In conclusion I want to state for the record that I have found all the staff there to be both Professional and Friendly.
    Brandy
    Only one post and just joined...can't say I buy it! I'm with Robyn

Karen
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yep. Disappointing to see that.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RobynCD View Post
    Lol...it is so blatantly obvious when companies come on here posing as "real people" trying to make the company look better, always good for a laugh
    I'm with you Robyn. 1 post only. I bet he got his secretary to sign up and post his "message".
    That' may not be the case as I am speculating only. (Wouldn't want them to sue my ass now would I?)
    Last edited by DH666; Sun, Jan 17th, 2010 at 07:08 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol. That post backfired just a little bit!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Just to set the record straight, I am a very real person and a very real shopper...
    I just got back from a vacation in Jamaica to see all this extra crap now slandering me...
    My name is Brandy Laine for the last 47 years now, I am a responsible adult and you all are obviously not... Maybe you should try it...
    I found this thread while doing a search on new companies to register as a shopper for, and was shocked to see the post...
    You people need to get a life and take responsibilitiy for YOUR OWN MISTAKES and DOWNFALLS...

Brandy Laine
    Vernon BC Canada
    thanks for your input, spot chek services, oops, i mean Brandy Laine

Join me at
    Swagbucks, earn free
    Amazon gift cards and never pay for DVDs or books again!

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

lmao @ brandylaine ....we are SMART canucks... not stupid canucks.. give us a break???
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just to set the record straight, I am a very real person and a very real shopper...
    I just got back from a vacation in Jamaica to see all this extra crap now slandering me...
    My name is Brandy Laine for the last 47 years now, I am a responsible adult and you all are obviously not... Maybe you should try it...
    I found this thread while doing a search on new companies to register as a shopper for, and was shocked to see the post...
    You people need to get a life and take responsibilitiy for YOUR OWN MISTAKES and DOWNFALLS...

Brandy Laine
    Vernon BC Canada
    WOW........and you just "happened" to find this thread after joining SC?? What a coincidence? How did you find smartcanucks?
    Sorry but I find it all a little hard to believe. I don't do mystery shops, however, you join up and your first (and it looks like only posts) are to respond to a slight against a company you work for?
    With odds like that you should play the lottery....
    I'm not buying it at all
    Swagbucks is the best way to get free stuff for surfing the web.... please use my referral link
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/boyzmom33

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

if anything brandy is throwing fuel on the fire........she was clearly out numbered before she threw in her two cents.. i certainly wouldn't have signed up to SC just to defend that company, with this many people already bashing it. what did she expect people to say about her/him/ or what ever it might be! lol
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Chill it in here.

Littlel had a bad experience mystery shopping. She is entitled to vent about it, just like everyone one else here vents about bad shopping experiences at stores.

If the company wishes to contact Littlel and make amends, please do so via email from now on. Anyone making an account on here just to be negative to one person in one thread, that is not really appreciated. Coming on to say instead, "I can understand you had a bad experience but I had a good one", would be received much differently.
    Last edited by AmberLab; Fri, Feb 5th, 2010 at 12:26 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been a shopper with them since October and up until now had all positive experiences. I had my first report rejected today for ordering 2 beers. The instruction was:
    You cannot both order the same items. There cannot be 2 of the same thing on the receipt...
    I am out $40 because of this, and I find this really unfair. They aren't willing to do anything. Both beers were for myself, my guest had wager. I wish I had read this forum earlier, I would have never continued shopping for them. I am owed one final payment, and I'll be quitting this company. I work for many other companies, and have never had a shop rejected. This company barely covers the cost of the meal and there's no profit to be had. No wonder shops are listed for so long.
    I'm glad it wasn't a more expensive experience. Reading Mr Poole justifying his company on here is quite funny. You've lost another shopper.
    The reports are 150+ questions, and if you miss one thing you're out your entire expense. Unless you're 100% perfect do not accept shops for them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information