User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by izawa View Post
    so I just want to make sure, If we made a transaction through cash back back when the system was down, was it still recorded or do we have to email boo? (Because I don't remember any of them at all!) haha
    Sally - I would like to know the answer to this as well. I made 3-4 purchases off Ebay and never received Cashback for them. In total, it was way over $100. I only emailed about the first one that didn't show up and never heard a response. That was sometime in the early Summer of 2009. It never showed up on my cashback history either. I didn't bother to follow up after reading the frustrations of people waiting months on end for their compensation which never really happened.

Do we have to send a ticket to the Cashback system for each order to receive compensation or are all transactions tracked?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

No please don't send tickets, im only responding to the emails that were sent to boo as requested a few months ago. On the 14th I will be posting my email for all and any inquiries about cashback payments/credits.

Im trying to get through what I have now, as soon as I am before or on the 14th ill post my email and be open to look into more things. I just really dont want to take on more then I can handle right now. Please check back on the 14th please

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    What company was that?
    I shopped through Chapters, Bookcloseouts, and The Shopping Channel.

Coupon Ninja in Training astrid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

My first and only purchase (through Chapters too) is showing as $0 - hope it's not user error! I know you guys are busy - how long would you say I should wait until I should be concerned?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Im not sure I'll look into it.

Update.

Working on things. Heres whats happening. I'm going through all the emails that were sent to Boo. I am then keeping a nice organized list and sending it back to boo with paypal addresses and amounts to be paid.

Once this is organized all Boo has to do is sit down and send payments. I will submit a list to him around the 15th then I will post my email for inquiries and or missing transactions. Please be patient, this is a lot of work.

I'd like to remind everyone once again that yes negative threads will be removed, expired or deleted, putting me down or trolling is very fruitless. I OFFERED TO HELP from the goodness of my heart. I'm trying to get things sorted so please can we try to be nice lol!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for going through all of this Sally, it sounds like there's a lot of work to be done.

I do have one question though - you mentioned that Boo will be paying by Paypal. Are cheques no longer an option? I don't have any more online spending planned for a while, so I'd rather have the cashback money in a format that I can use rather than being tied up in PayPal. Is this a possibility?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

pming you

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

thanks Sally

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    No please don't send tickets, im only responding to the emails that were sent to boo as requested a few months ago. On the 14th I will be posting my email for all and any inquiries about cashback payments/credits.

Im trying to get through what I have now, as soon as I am before or on the 14th ill post my email and be open to look into more things. I just really dont want to take on more then I can handle right now. Please check back on the 14th please

So today is now the 15th and I do NOT see where you have posted your e-mail.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ya, that was a typo please be nice, as my first post clearly states the 15th and I still have 5 hours left in today. Thanks, im doing my best.
    Last edited by Sally888; Tue, Dec 15th, 2009 at 06:56 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The problem I've experience with cashback has changed since I wrote to Boo a while back.

The email I sent to him was because CB didn't show a purchase I made in June. However, now I'm missing the initial $2 plus about $15 from Lancome purchase I made in April, while the June purchase is now showing.

Do I need to send another email to someone?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yes please see the sticky in this section.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never received any e-mail...

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The thing is that I sent tickets in the summer about the missing transactions, and even after made a couple more orders. I don't know how I would track down my orders now after so much time has passed...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information