User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Oct 15th, 2009
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a promotion code to buy discounted passes to the PNE??

If so, can you please pass it along??

Thanks!!

This is my first post, so please excuse me if I posted it in the wrong area.
    This thread is currently associated with: Indigo Chapters Coles Bookstore

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I saw in the freebies section a way to get in for free if your an adult. You need to get a BC Gaming Card or something, and there are only a few gates that you can use that. Look through the freebies section and you should see it!

Also, if your looking at getting kids in for free, if your kids are of school age, they would have gotten a free pass with their report card, so you can use that, or find someone in your neighbourhood with schoolage kids and use theirs. My free pass for the kids was a photocopy, so you could just copy it instead of keep theirs.

I don't know this year if its cheaper to buy ride passes for Playland at 7-11 or Safeway, so check that out, but if you have little ones DO NOT BUY A PASS FOR YOUSELF AT 7-11/SW!! There is a 'parent pass' that you can purchase at the gate thats cheaper!

Good Luck! Hope you guys have a great day!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

hey! i do have a code...its from work..but i forgot it as its some weird name LOL if u remind me tmr i will post it up=)
    My referral link to ShopperArmy! You and I will both share $5 once you reach $10!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

thanks miniv I would love to get the code too

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

np! someone PM me tmr as i will forget for sure HAHA
    My referral link to ShopperArmy! You and I will both share $5 once you reach $10!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have a code as well. If anyone needs it just pm me

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Thanks!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

up!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, I tried a promotion code. The PNE site accepted it, then directed me to the same page everyone sees when they look at online tickets. A Season's Pass (gate only, no rides) is $5 off till August 21st. This makes it $34.75 instead of $39.75. The promo code doesn't give you a further discount.

Is this the PNE being tricky? If a promo code had expired, wouldn't they say that when they accepted it?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I need pne promotion code 3q

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

These codes also work, for now anyway.

Cohepa72

rixela28
    Last edited by callmecrazy; Fri, Aug 21st, 2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: spell check

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not that anybody cares...obviously...but those codes are not for public use. The reason why the codes stop being usable is because they revoke the code of the company it's issued to for "misuse".

So your $2 savings is comes at the expense of a company's reputation and intent to offer discounts to staff on good faith for the PNE.

Way to go...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    187 (100%)

A lot of family and friends who come across these codes, do not mean any harm or intend to ruin any company's rep. We all know how ridiculously expensive the PNE is, so of course people will innocently try to pass along the savings. I guarantee that those few bucks people are saving on admission and ride passes, will be spent 10-fold on the grounds anyway!

And, it was actually a $4-$5 savings, which is two bags of mini-donuts!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

could someone pls PM me a discount group code? It seems like they shut down the links pretty quick this year. Thanks a lot!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherry_lola View Post
    A lot of family and friends who come across these codes, do not mean any harm or intend to ruin any company's rep. We all know how ridiculously expensive the PNE is, so of course people will innocently try to pass along the savings. I guarantee that those few bucks people are saving on admission and ride passes, will be spent 10-fold on the grounds anyway!

And, it was actually a $4-$5 savings, which is two bags of mini-donuts!

Well, good point on the PNE being so expensive - something we agree on at least.

I don't think they mean to do so either but that's what happens. I know because a friend of mine who arranges these partnership arrangements has been impacted along with all the staff and family there but mainly it makes the company look bad.

Anyway... not like you can stop people from trying to save a couple bucks.

And that's what is is when I said that before. It's $5 savings off a gate pass AT THE FAIR but you can still buy at places like 7-11 for $12 instead of $15. That discount code everyone is entering saves you an additional $2 each.

Other than MY choice on how to obtain discounts and deals, hope you all have fun at the Fair. Tons of other great discounts available on the forums too so thanks to all who post with legit offers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information