User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cne

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Expired
    Ive never been to the CNE before. Anything exciting. Im planning on going on Wednesday.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

CHEAP CLOTHES!!!!

They have Blue Notes, Sirens, Stiches, Suzy Shier, and Urban Behaviour!
    Follow me on Tumblr or Twitter!

Trading Score
    161 (100%)

And FOOD!!! a whole building filled with food! They have buildings with stuff from all over the world....There's the dog show....horse building...lots of games including the .25 cent birthday game!!! Cool rides...POLAR EXPRESS!!!! I could go on and on! There is a cute petting farm! I LOVE THE EX!!!!

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

how much money should i bring?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Not sure how much money to take....depends if visiting the buildings, eating lots of junk, crowns and anchors, souvenir shopping...DH and I usually take $100 (not including admission)...

..and don't forget to try the Tiny Tom Donuts....and use this coupon

http://www.tinytomdonuts.com/

Yummy...cinnamon and sugar...

Can't wait to go!!

baggypants

Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pink_panda View Post
    CHEAP CLOTHES!!!!

They have Blue Notes, Sirens, Stiches, Suzy Shier, and Urban Behaviour!

They also have makeup and nail polish on sale, swimsuits, backpacks, etc etc. And YES TINY TOM DONUTS ARE A YES. I would've gotten some but I had to go and I had a cheeseburger in my hand, and the line was long :\ There are lots of games and rides, but just a heads up, I think parking is $20 and the tickets are about $15 per adult. If you go after 5, it costs $5 :D

BUY CLOTHES SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT SO I CAN ENVY YOUU!!! Hahaha...that's how badly I want to go shopping agian, but I might go to Orfus Rd this week
    I Love you; not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Tradelist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/102892-...t-12th-canada/

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

ill probably go and dont worry there will be a brag to go along with it

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And samples!!! I went today and got jelly belly samples, hummus, some fruit to go, test drove a car with the BF and got a $10 gas card FREE, lots of reusable bags, a lot of garnier frutis samples (creams, shampoo etc). You'll love it there, especially the cheap clothes as stated before and the petting zoo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

I went twice this weekend. I scored free fructis shampoo(full size) for watching seminar, free fructis hairspray(full size) from answering a question while in the dome, sunrype fruit to go apple crisp sample, fructis shampoo and conditioner samples, free crazy bones toys and sticker book, 5 pack of hot rods, Cheesegrater, reusable bag, $10 gas card, $5 Subway card, Stacy's Pita chips, Hummus sample, Free smoothie, cheese apron, silicone cutting board, crayons, colouring book, kids got slice of pizza (they get to learn how to make pizza) free diaper change and wipes..LOL.. and lots of stickers and tattoos. Keep and eye out for lots of freebies!
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coupon_Queen View Post
    And samples!!! I went today and got jelly belly samples, hummus, some fruit to go, test drove a car with the BF and got a $10 gas card FREE, lots of reusable bags, a lot of garnier frutis samples (creams, shampoo etc). You'll love it there, especially the cheap clothes as stated before and the petting zoo
    I looked everywhere for the jellybelly person today...where were they hiding??
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

are all the freebies in a building? or are they dispersed all over the park?
    im thinking of popping by after work this week so I dont know if i'll have time to grab everything and see all the important things in 3 hours.. and wow, congrats on the nice haul!!
    with Wagjag(http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=b6d767d2f8ed5d21a44b0e5886680cb9), I've saved @ Umbra store, Windsor Arms Hotel (Afternoon Tea), Fairmont Royal York Hotel Library Bar, Wanda's Pie in the Sky, Hero Burgers, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, AND Curves Fitness! YOU CAN TOO!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    I looked everywhere for the jellybelly person today...where were they hiding??
    They were right by the main entrance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    I went twice this weekend. I scored free fructis shampoo(full size) for watching seminar, free fructis hairspray(full size) from answering a question while in the dome, sunrype fruit to go apple crisp sample, fructis shampoo and conditioner samples, free crazy bones toys and sticker book, 5 pack of hot rods, Cheesegrater, reusable bag, $10 gas card, $5 Subway card, Stacy's Pita chips, Hummus sample, Free smoothie, cheese apron, silicone cutting board, crayons, colouring book, kids got slice of pizza (they get to learn how to make pizza) free diaper change and wipes..LOL.. and lots of stickers and tattoos. Keep and eye out for lots of freebies!
    oooo I want to go again!!!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I don't know if they still do this but a few years ago... they said it was the first wednesday they are open every year they give stuff away.. like big stuff.
    you spin a wheel thats in the middle of the food building and can win appliances ect. I won a blender, then went back in line and won a crock pot. Line up was long but worth it ! Keep on the lookout for it

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

the Ex is the best,i just came back! i've been there 2 outta the 3 days! lol if i could go everyday i would....so much to do and it's fun!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information