User Tag List

Page 101 of 182 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2721
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

Did I mention I love SC?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    AmberLab has 400+ PMs. I'm trying. I can only answer so many a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Yiikes!!! As I say to other people if you don't like how someone is doing the job do it yourself! I am sure they would go running Mod's have lives beyond SC, family's, job's or health issues ect I think you should say YOU ROCK MODS!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Yiikes!!! As I say to other people if you don't like how someone is doing the job do it yourself! I am sure they would go running Mod's have lives beyond SC, family's, job's or health issues ect I think you should say YOU ROCK MODS!

There's LIFE outside SC...what a funny reality you live in...
    CheriBomb likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_300c View Post
    Did I mention I love SC?
    Me too..

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I love SC too!! I find the amount of people that post their trade and wish lists in the coupon thread disrepectful. I know it happens when your new but most do it because it gets more traffic. Same thing with asking questions. The threads telling people to please not post there is very hard to miss most of the time so you know its deliberate.
    The mods are really busy so maybe if we could do something else like click the expire button people will start following the rules and post in the proper sections. Just a thought.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Sending some love to the awesome mods!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am so guilty of not taking time out to say thank to the mods who do this on top of their own busy lives. I know I could not do it.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I love SC. It is by far the best coupon lovers site I have found <3 There is nothing that I don't like about the site Although there is one tiny thing that I think would make it even better (if it is even possible...).
    I noticed that when a thread is created in the wrong fourm or is a repost of something already posted on an earlier date...that the thread seems to vanish and SC'ers are left a little puzzled and also left looking for it. I wonder if it might be helpful to have sometype of automated message sent to a user when their thread has been deleted?
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is there any way we can hide certain categories? Say, for example, I only want to be able to view " Ontario Shopping, Classifieds & Chit Chat" on the main page and not the other provinces. Is there any way I can hide the other ones? Just curious, thanks!

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn7 View Post
    I love SC. It is by far the best coupon lovers site I have found <3 There is nothing that I don't like about the site Although there is one tiny thing that I think would make it even better (if it is even possible...).
    I noticed that when a thread is created in the wrong fourm or is a repost of something already posted on an earlier date...that the thread seems to vanish and SC'ers are left a little puzzled and also left looking for it. I wonder if it might be helpful to have sometype of automated message sent to a user when their thread has been deleted?
    Threads are very rarely deleted. If a thread is merged into an existing thread or moved to a different forum, the user who posted it can still find it their post by looking at their post history. I am not saying some kind of notification isn't a good idea, but in the meantime, checking post history is a way for someone to find where their post has gone. To check your posting history, go to your profile and click on the Statistics tab then click on the link "Find all posts by (your username)".
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

When posts are moved there usually is a ghost thread that links to the other one, it says moved beside it

As far as hiding posts, you can click the button top right of each category to hide those, but not the provinces themselves
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    Threads are very rarely deleted. If a thread is merged into an existing thread or moved to a different forum, the user who posted it can still find it their post by looking at their post history. I am not saying some kind of notification isn't a good idea, but in the meantime, checking post history is a way for someone to find where their post has gone. To check your posting history, go to your profile and click on the Statistics tab then click on the link "Find all posts by (your username)".

Ok it is very possible that I just did not look hard enough in the other forums or my post history. I didn't know that threads could be merged together either, so that is quite interesting to know! Ty
    LOVE to trade

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    When posts are moved there usually is a ghost thread that links to the other one, it says moved beside it
    Ghost thread? I've never heard of those...sounds kinda spooky Where can we find these ghost threads?
    LOVE to trade

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Is there a way of getting really old threads from being necro-posted??

I've seen a couple where the OP date is 2008/2009 and some-one has delved down to add to the thread and frequently it's a link expired post...

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn7 View Post
    Ghost thread? I've never heard of those...sounds kinda spooky Where can we find these ghost threads?

Wherever a moved thread was, they look like these (see the blue envie with arrow) it would appear where the thread was last and if you click it, takes you to the new location of the thread
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 101 of 182 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Thread Information