User Tag List

Page 139 of 182 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2721
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Stacy is owed money, I do believe $50. There are some bloggers that havent been paid for months that keep emailing Boo over and over and resending their invoices. and even though I do not work for Sc I have been trying to help them. I too am owed. Peoples posts are dissapearing left right and center and I fully know this post will be deleted too. I hope that it stays because this is the what dont you like section.

The forum has lost the community feel because so many people are being ignored and feel very bitter that the site owner chooses to speak to some and not others. I worked here for 4 years and I can't even get an ounce of respect. What does that say to new members? I don't even have any pms.

Anyways, I used to love Sc but respect has dropped immensely. Get your ducks lined up before offering more rewards programs, pay your bloggers even if they weren't your highest grossing ones. They were hired in confidence of being paid.

Also looking at an email why do signatures have to be a certain size? This isn't the common know how of many Scers and being that picky drives people away. I could understand saying small but precise dimensions? Really?

Sigh,
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Sep 5th, 2012 at 06:29 PM.
    pippinelkhound, Jezebel and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

hmmm wow!
    Every month I go through my paypal account and pay every single invoice I receive from the bloggers and every rewards owing has been mailed out to the best of my knowledge?!
    I'm surprised bloggers haven't been paid for months? Where were you Sally? You were managing the blog, why did you let that happen? Why weren't they asked to invoice me?

Anyways, bloggers who did not get paid, please email me at smartcanucks at gmail dot com with all the necessary details and I will take care of this right now! I am NOT trying to rip anyone off. I can't compensate someone if they're not invoicing me for their work?

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    hmmm wow!
    Every month I go through my paypal account and pay every single invoice I receive from the bloggers and every rewards owing has been mailed out to the best of my knowledge?!
    I'm surprised bloggers haven't been paid for months? Where were you Sally? You were managing the blog, why did you let that happen? Why weren't they asked to invoice me?

Anyways, bloggers who did not get paid, please email me at smartcanucks at gmail dot com with all the necessary details and I will take care of this right now! I am NOT trying to rip anyone off. I can't compensate someone if they're not invoicing me for their work?
    situation was fixed
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Sep 6th, 2012 at 01:08 AM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I have invoiced you multiple times I have p'med you as of yesterday even I repped you and I have given countless hours of voulunteer modding but I was hired to do work on SC Facebook and not paid....so not only being ignored on SC you will not respond and give me 2 seconds of your time ...
    pm'ed you

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

pm'ed you
    Thank you for responding to me
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Sep 6th, 2012 at 01:08 AM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post

Also looking at an email why do signatures have to be a certain size? This isn't the common know how of many Scers and being that picky drives people away. I could understand saying small but precise dimensions? Really?

Sigh,
    To be honest, Sally, lots of forums have size restrictions on sig line pictures. For myself I find it annoying to scroll through several large pictures posted in siggies before I can get to the next post.

Sure I can dis-able the feature but why should I?? I like to see some of the more inspiring quotes in sig-lines but I really don't want large piccies taking up my screen.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

People were complaining that the signatures were too big to scroll by, especially when multiple members had larger signatures or placed several together stretching the page. Just saying a small image (which was in the old rules) obviously wasn't working. 200px is actually quite big by forum standards, the majority allow 100-150.
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

hmmm wow!

what about me ?

will you keep your promise?

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/286406-...orry-canada-2/
    Natalka likes this.
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Many of us lost our trades during that time, scammers like tammy7769 simply said they don't know what they agreed upon and din't send out their end. If Boo starts compensating everyone who lost their trades during that time, there will be a big list of members asking for compensation, including me

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    Many of us lost our trades during that time, scammers like tammy7769 simply said they don't know what they agreed upon and din't send out their end. If Boo starts compensating everyone who lost their trades during that time, there will be a big list of members asking for compensation, including me
    i don't like the idea that he is not replying to emails and why i have to tell and discuss my problems with Boo here
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Mine has been doing the same thing i thought it was my computer

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post

Just a quick video to show how the site was working for me right now(well cpl hours ago,lol) took a bit of time to upload to youtube, and then I went to make dinner.But if this is how its working for the majority of users its not bad.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Doing what sorry?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    But in Stasymipip's case, Boo had promised to compensate her based on the thread she posted above.

Quote Originally Posted by stasymipip View Post
    i don't like the idea that he is not replying to emails and why i have to tell and discuss my problems with Boo here
    It really shouldn't be discussed here but I understand your frustration. Goodluck to you! I hope you get a reply from Boo soon.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Going through this thread and addressing issues with the help of Kryptonite

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Tapatalk fixed.
    Supports all common mobile platforms now as well as iOS (iPhone) push notifications
    littlenom likes this.

Page 139 of 182 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast

Thread Information