User Tag List

Page 174 of 182 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2721
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Ooh oh yeah it would be awesome if we could tag each other in posts /threads and be notified when we are
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

We might be able to set it up as a section like the all flyers section with email sign up, will check with boo
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

On the blog, I think there are too many examples/pictures given of store sales. Maybe one would be okay, but three or four makes a particular post too long - then when there are multiple posts done this way, it's a lot to scroll through.

Also, again - some sales or specials are posted without a mention of where the stores or restaurants are.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Not a complaint, but maybe there should be a thread for general questions.

Wondering how some people can give out reps so often - multiples daily and through the week. Do they have special powers?
    walkonby, Tbites and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Only mods should have extra rep powers
    You need to rep so many different people then you can rep the same person again but the limits are the same for all reg users (lower for newbies)
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, I have searched the forums and posted this question elsewhere, but I can't find the answer: How do I delete a connection in my settings? The "Edit Connections" link doesn't seem to work

When I'm logged into Smart Canucks and I click on "Settings", then click on "Edit Connections", it tells me I have a facebook connection set up. I would like to remove/delete this connection, but I can't find where on the page I can do that.

If I left-click on the facebook connection, it just takes me back to wherever I was before going into settings.
    If I right-click on the facebook connection, there is no option to delete.

I know there must be a place to click to remove it, but I just can't see it. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

when you click on latest flyer it brings up ones that started on aug 8th.
    ever since someone asked to be able to see more than a page of latest flyers this feature has not been working properly which sends me to to other sites for the info.
    Silk likes this.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They were added most recently, even though they started earlier than some of the recent ones
    But I will send Boo a link to your feedback
    ~ ~ ~

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    when you click on latest flyer it brings up ones that started on aug 8th.
    ever since someone asked to be able to see more than a page of latest flyers this feature has not been working properly which sends me to to other sites for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    They were added most recently, even though they started earlier than some of the recent ones
    But I will send Boo a link to your feedback
    I came on to post on the same topic elayjosh brought up. I would like to see the Quebec flyers in the flyer section sooner, considering they are on the site early in the week. One of the flyers last week took more than 3 days to make it to the section, and by then I had the physical flyer.

In the forums, the pictures are often 'small' (i.e. the whole page in the frame), so I count on being able to get a closer look in the flyer section.

Thanks,
    Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 at 07:02 PM.
    elayjosh likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Coupon lady will be back in a week or so then they will be back on schedule
    Silk, walkonby and Anna Michele like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Coupon lady will be back in a week or so then they will be back on schedule
    I cant imagine what you've had to take on lately. You're doing a great job. You are gonna need a break when everyone is back.
    Season 40 Winners At War

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

the guests or 'lurkers' as I call them. You post a good deal or make a new thread about a topic and you get say 53 views and a couple members that do thank you, I would rather 'share' the deals with the SC registered Members that have signed up rather than a group of guest (lurkers).

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The views mean very little, they are not all guests/lurkers

There are lots of "bots" that crawl the internet looking for links to add to google etc, these show as views when they pull the page to cache it for search engines, so those views can be google, yahoo, ask etc
    I am usually on invisible so will show as a guest, as do a lot of other SCers

I do agree that less people say thank you and it can be disheartening to spend time posting when people don't acknowledge it, especially when you see ppl bragging about picking up the deal later. I know the weekly posts that people do (say coupons to use with flyers which takes Anne hours) get little recognition compared to past years.

People used to add stuff too, that is why we added the wiki feature, but very few people want to share, just find the deals and keep ones they find to themselves.

That being said, there are other people who complain about all the "useless comments" just saying thank you, especially if they subscribe to a post and get updates from it so you can't win either way
    angel_2011 and Anna Michele like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

People used to add stuff too, that is why we added the wiki feature, but very few people want to share, just find the deals and keep ones they find to themselves.

That being said, there are other people who complain about all the "useless comments" just saying thank you, especially if they subscribe to a post and get updates from it so you can't win either way
    Ive said this before but ill say it again i would love to see the match up threads as something I can subscribe to. Im subscribed to yhat section of the forum.so I get the initial post that has no info just the outline but unless I post and become subscribed I dont see it again.
    I am one that rarely posts threads and would def appreciate the tys but for example in the flyer posts I wish people were pointing out deals as well as saying thanks so I can see what I missed.

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Personally I hate when posts on the blog are a complete cut and paste to another site's article. If you can't be bothered to use your own words then you could at least quote and acknowledge you are simply copying and pasting another person's text/article.

Page 174 of 182 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 ... LastLast

Thread Information