User Tag List

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Like Tree624Likes

Thread: Free Stuff On Listia

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yeah, wouldn't it be much easier just to put ur ref link for this site on your signature? Remember maximum of two links and you only have 1 so ur good. Also, direct link is needed so people can have a choice. Lastly, thanks so much for the post but it's a repost: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/127037-...ghlight=listia

Probably just an honest mistake. I already joined this site a while back, it looks good and legit so join peepz xD. Anyway Thanks Again

~ridman

$168.67 - LetsBreakRecords Click to Join. CPCS!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

im on it too i put up my disney stuff toys and i placed bids on dvds

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

actually.....I have been a member on there for a few weeks, and mostly I bid on pampers points codes because most of the users are from america. So if you want things that only cost a stamp, like giftcards, its a really good system. But once youstart bidding on things like...coffee mugs...they have the OPTION to charge you shipping, some nice sellers may ship for free. So far I have won about 6 pampers points codes, and a disney movie reward code. you get credits by connecting with twitter, facebook, uploading a picture, and sometimes when you looking at an auction it will say "get 10 credits right now, click here to share this auction on facebook" Its worth it to me, free to join, free to bid. you can get more credits by posting an item, (you also have the option to choose "local pick up only" or free shipping, OR you can charge for shipping") anyway...its worth a look, as long as you know what your looking for

"Give your friends 50 credits as a gift and get 50 credits + 20% of the earnings from the first auction they list, after it has completed successfully. You can use Facebook, Twitter or email to reach out to them."
    Last edited by gothickelly; Fri, May 21st, 2010 at 01:23 PM.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    kinda neat! if you could post coupons it'd be neat cuz then you wouldn't have to pay for a lot of shipping.
    I tried, but they deleted my auction. you can only have FPC like a free candy bar, a game of bowling, or movie tickets or whatnot.

I dont post much because most of the users are from america. they wont pay for shipping, and they obviously cant do a pick up. but if we got more canadian members,,,,,,,

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elliott_gyal View Post
    i signed up, but want to can cel my acct. i made some auctions, but no longer available. and i cant delete them????????? they are not over yet, so i should at least be able to edit and say, PLEASE DO NOT BID. or something!
    I tried cancelling my account but there is no way oof doing that. Now im going to get sht feedback ugh.
    I changed my user picture to a big red X and changed my username to "delete account" so hopefully ppl look at my profile when they are about to bid on my items. im very dissapointed.
    How do I delete an auction?

If an auction does not have any bids on it you can delete it by clicking "My Account" then under "Auction Listed" there is a link to delete the auction.

to close your account you can submit a request http://help.listia.com/requests/new

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i joined but still not sure about how it works etc

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks again for posting this site I have been looking for a site that will Barter.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

woo, just won another 3 pampers points anyone have Questions PM me

Pannational Acquisitioner DarthMonkey's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've seen this somewhere before. I can't remember where though. There might be a reason why I didn't do it though.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sirux View Post
    I have been getting a bunch of free stuff on Listia for the last month or so no cash is involved, only credits and everyone gives away their stuff for free. You get 100 credits when join, and another 100 if you link you facebook & twitter account. Those credits can be used to get anything on the site you want, for free.

no cash is involved, only credits and everyone gives away their stuff for free. You get 100 credits when join, and another 100 if you link you facebook & twitter account. Those credits can be used to get anything on the site you want, for free. Since I joined, these are the auctions I won by using my first 200 credits, it cost me nothing:

$5 Gift Card to Bath & Body Works – 55 Credits
    DVD of Shrek (free shipping) – 35 Credits
    New iphone Case – 60 credits
    Wii Video Game – 50 credits

Just look in my signature for a referral link
    i signed up after u..not too much cdn content

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I got a ton of stuff. there is one lady that makes bottle cap necklaces,keychains,magnets... she says free shipping us only but she ships to me because i have been winning her items since before she changed it to us only
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what do you all type in to get items that will ship to canada to i type in canada but dont get much items listed just wondering what you all type in

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

basically you join - 50 credits. link your account with facebook + twitter 100 credits, then you browse for things you'd like, similar to ebay. If your willing to pay for shipping then it can be around $5-$10 sometimes less, sometimes the seller will include shipping. So you bid on oh lets say a coffee cup, you bid 10 credits, then someone may later bid 15 credits, you have to up your bid like...25 credits, and say the auction ends and your the winner, you get that coffee cup and your credits are transferred to the seller. you can post things YOU would ship IE) dvd's, books, stickers, ect and people bid on your items, when they win the bid you get their credits and ship them the item you had up for auction. some things are emailable, like pampers points, disney movie codes, ect. some people will put "If bids go over XXX then I will include free shipping, if not, shipping is $XXX via paypal or money order"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Moongalz View Post
    http://www.listia.com/
    you can sign up vvithout the referral link, it says you get 50 extra points for signing up under some1 else but I really doubt it!
    i signed up under a refferal link and i got 50 extra points .
    http://www.listia.com/signup/95527
    free stuff auctions ! check it out !
    http://www.socialvibe.com/?r=785224
    when you join on my link it does NOTHING for me , only my cause, <3

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i won a aution and i emailed her and told her and she hasnt replied for 15 hours what should i do

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information