User Tag List

Page 1 of 229 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

managers special at Save On Foods 67 St in between entrance doors Nestle favourites box of 50 chocolate bars $2.99 I think these are from Halloween.Bluenotes Parkland Mall has $2.50 t-shirts and think there is a whole bunch of other stuff on sale.Bentley Parkland Mall has some 90% off toque and mitts.Suzy Shier Parkland Mall it just seemed like everything in store was either $5,$10,$12 or $15.
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods, Suzy Shier, Zellers, No Frills, Bentley, Bluenotes
    totallykitsch likes this.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Awesome. Making a trip up to that end today before work, lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Saw tonight Physician's Formula makeup on clearance also nail polish on clearance at Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Feb 25th, 2010 at 10:43 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On an end aisle at Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall some Burts Bees clearance some Fructis clearance and Life Brand mousse and other items on clearance.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

WM (north only) still has their 41ml of biore night serum stuff for $3!!!!!!! I don't know why.... but i got another 2 yesterday and used the "buy 2 biore and get $5 off" (the one wub daily recharging and any one other biroe)... so i got them for $0.50 each... reg like $16!!!

had one left yesterday.... but i took the last 3 maybe a week ago... so either they were found elswhere in the store to be put away, or they are still ordering stock... *shrugs* ALSO, the eye serum stuff is ALSO $3... didn't have any of that in tho...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tons of clearance in the bins and table at Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall.I was there yesterday and they had the single serving Rice Krispies with deodorants and pregnancy stuff in the same bin they were in their seperate packaging but rather yucky I think having them in the same bin.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

When I saw these at shoppers they had the rice crispies on a table with other food and the deoderants in the top bin and then in the middle bin the pregnancy tests. Maybe they are selling things off and just combining. On Monday I got 3 Air Wick candles for 1.97 each. They were apple spice or something like that. Very yummy.

Walmart South is changing there housecleaning aisle mod. yesterday I was able to get some "the fragrance collection" soy candles. i think from Christmas for $2.00. It was a pack of 3. I only bought 1. Went home to burn it to see if it smelt good. It was great. Went back at supper time they were all gone but on the blue rack more clearance stuff. Glade and febreze candles, some cleaning supplies and they still had carts to go through and price. So maybe something today.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    When I saw these at shoppers they had the rice crispies on a table with other food and the deoderants in the top bin and then in the middle bin the pregnancy tests. Maybe they are selling things off and just combining. On Monday I got 3 Air Wick candles for 1.97 each. They were apple spice or something like that. Very yummy.

Walmart South is changing there housecleaning aisle mod. yesterday I was able to get some "the fragrance collection" soy candles. i think from Christmas for $2.00. It was a pack of 3. I only bought 1. Went home to burn it to see if it smelt good. It was great. Went back at supper time they were all gone but on the blue rack more clearance stuff. Glade and febreze candles, some cleaning supplies and they still had carts to go through and price. So maybe something today.
    I was back again today and I saw stuff was seperated better.I found $1 Nestle Noir coupons and Kinder Surprise 6 bars 126g size is $1.99 and 175 bonus points.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great. I'm going tomorrow to get the Kinder bars. Great for Easter and the kids love them.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I find that I have to keep going back to the same places over and over. lol SDM, Zellers and WM... always going there!! need to make it to LD before their flyer deals end on Sunday!!!!!!!

I have to hunt down this weeks flyers cuz I didn't get them... I even phoned mon or tues and asked to start getting them at my new place.. "I can do that for you" said a lovely lady on the phone... realllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy. Bah!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Do you ladies know. I keep hearing about people getting the swiffer vaccuum at NF with a coupon for 4.99. Does Sylvan's NF have the swiffer vac for 14.99. And if they do does anyone have the red plum flyer where it was $10 off. I really want one of these but don't want to trade for the flyer coupon if it can't be used. I am sure people will want alot in the trade considering it is a $10 coupon. If you know anything please let me know. thanks
    I really really want to try this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Saw today at Shoppers Drug Mart Bower Mall lots of hair coloring and diet products on clearance on the shelves at the mall entrance.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I am curious about this too! If I can get motivated tomorrow I might run up to Lacombe and check it out.... I'll let you know

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Do you ladies know. I keep hearing about people getting the swiffer vaccuum at NF with a coupon for 4.99. Does Sylvan's NF have the swiffer vac for 14.99. And if they do does anyone have the red plum flyer where it was $10 off. I really want one of these but don't want to trade for the flyer coupon if it can't be used. I am sure people will want alot in the trade considering it is a $10 coupon. If you know anything please let me know. thanks
    I really really want to try this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I checked today at NF in Sylvan Lake. The regular shelf sign said $37 and change. I didn't have a chance to get a cashier to check it though.
    Bought the last 2 bags of Europe's Best fruit(peaches) for 3.04. No coupon. But still a great price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alice in Wonderland body lotion and body wash on clearance at Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall.Save On Foods 67 St in the heath and beauty section various $5 hair colouring and various bodywashes on clearance $3.00-$3.25. Alice in Wonderland body lotion and bodywash are gone now.
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Mar 29th, 2010 at 11:13 PM.

Page 1 of 229 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information