User Tag List

Page 1553 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 553 1053 1453 1503 1543 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1563 ... LastLast
Results 23,281 to 23,295 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Thanks all for the helpful info and special thanks to Noodge for all your tips. I am up to 435 on the rewards page, but showing more on the She Knows page as well as the points summary page. Maybe it takes awhile to approve your surfing?? Oh well, I guess we will all learn as time goes on. Now certainly seems to be the time to rack up points.
    What exactly did you do to rack up so many points? Im asking because i clicked on the sites, etc, and i have only 61 points.
    DramaLamaBBQ likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From facebook today

Hint: Turn your small space into a fabulous space

Make the most of a small laundry space

*Remember to make sure you are logged in to Rewards site.
    **Also, make sure you are logged in to SheKnows site too (log in at top right hand corner when on SK homepage).
    Otherwise, you won't see credit listed as "Pageview towards Remodeling Hunt" under credit summary

My credit summary page is not matching with available credits. As long as I see that the "hint" is under credit summary, I am guessing that one day the available credits will match up to the correct amount. After clicking on all the hints from newsletter, facebook, twitter....my available credits have NOT increased. But I am going with the flow as long as I see it under credit summary (noted as Remodeling Hunt) and I take a screen shot to prove to SKRewards all the clicking I have done on their sites.
    Jettred, star84 and sk43213 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DramaLamaBBQ View Post
    Ok so I clicked on the link, what am I supposed to be looking for? I read down the link posted and there were high lighted words (3 of them) I click on that and it took me to Makeup tips for your eyes.... was that the hint?
    The article itself is the hint. There's nothing to look for once you click on the article. I guess they are calling it a hint because in the newsletter, they only provided a picture that would be in the right article. They did not provide the article like on facebook or twitter hints.

After you click on article/link that is suppose to be a hint, go to your credit summary page and look for "Pageview towards Remodeling Hunt". If you do not see that, then you might not have logged in to all the sites I recommended:
    a) www.sheknows.com
    b) rewards.sheknows.com

To make sure you get your SheKnows daily log in credits, make sure you see "A visit to homepage of Sheknows.com" under your credit summary.

Under AVAILABLE CREDITS on profile page of SheKnows Rewards site, there are two places you can find Credit Summary. To the left of page under the upside down G symbol in blue. If you see this symbol, you are on the profile page of SKRewards site.

And under available credits in grey writing, you can click on the grey writing to go to Credit Summary recap.

Going forward, I believe we are clicking around and not entering words after Sept 1.
    Last edited by Noodge; Tue, Aug 7th, 2012 at 03:50 PM. Reason: article is the hint
    Jettred, star84, sk43213 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DramaLamaBBQ View Post
    Well, me again. I went back and rewatched the video on the home page of the She knows new site and basically we are to sign up, click on pages and we can watch videos and we can share on FB for points. So I watched a couple of imbedded videos on a couple links suggested via here, although interesting, again no points earned.

Remind me why I'm supposed to like this change? I am so confused that I'm not sure if I will ever get it.
    This is what is intended when the site works properly.

Right now, today, the only way to earn credits:

1) Hints posted in newsletters, facebook, twitter
    *Members have to click on the articles listed in the hint. Members need to make sure they are logged in to SK site and Rewards site BEFORE clicking on article or they won't get the credits.

2) A few articles under SheKnows site, Living Section, GOING GREEN. There are a few articles with different captions like "LIVE GREEN". You have to look for the articles with GOING GREEN.

I will try and go back and make a list of all those Going Green articles since folks are having such issues and I am have some downtime from my loved ones needs as they are taking a nap.

3) Daily sign in to SheKnows site (www.sheknows.com).
    **This will even credit more than once yet not sure if SKRewards team will honor more than one daily credit after they fix their glitches?

4)Members will see many other credits under credit summary for clicking on each homepage section of SheKnows site yet I am not sure if those will stick. Doesn't hurt though....
    Sections are Entertainment, Beauty, Love, Parenting, Pets, Home, Living, Food, Health, How-To, Shopping, Contests.
    I have not noted anything under credit summary for More or TV sections.

Please, if anyone got credits for viewing a video or commenting on an article, please let us know so I can be corrected on my above statement.
    Last edited by Noodge; Tue, Aug 7th, 2012 at 03:20 PM. Reason: gotta remember to say credits not points
    Jettred, Shebby, star84 and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: FISHING worth 100 points good through 9/7/12.

What I find amusing is that the 'old' site is suppose to go away on Sept 1 so why are keywords good thru dates after that?

***I soooo miss cesme77 ***
    Last edited by Noodge; Tue, Aug 7th, 2012 at 05:43 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is KITTY for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/13/12.
    Get paid to "like" stuff!
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=819510370

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today's code word is AUCTION for 200 points! Redeem your points now.

Good thru 8/13/12

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is BURLAP for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/13/12.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is FULFILLMENT for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/13/12

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thank you for new words
    Jettred and Noodge like this.
    Get free Amazon GC and Paypal for searching using Swagbucks and Irazoo

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Noodge likes this.

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

Thanks everyone.
    Noodge likes this.

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

ok..sort of got the hang of it. i just don't know where to go to get points, as long as others are allowed to post links on here i might be ok,lol. Feels like we will be earning a lot less points. Maybe it's just me.
    Last edited by kris32; Wed, Aug 8th, 2012 at 01:27 AM.
    Noodge and DramaLamaBBQ like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks to everyone who posted new words, and Noodge, thanks for the explanation. I discovered that each main page in the red bar, including the SK home page, is worth points from 1-5, for EACH click. At least I think so, have not had the patience to click each more than twice. If that is indeed the case, it's a fairly fast way to rack up points.
    bbr and Noodge like this.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for the new words, and Happy Wednesday!

zoodle, aussie, Noodge and 2 others like this.

Thread Information