User Tag List

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Get paid to deliver freebies!
    Welcome Wagon will pay you to deliver freebies to new people in your community, families who just had a new baby, etc. You can do the deliveries on your own schedule. I've worked for Welcome Wagon for about 9 years, and I love it! I can also write off some of my maintenance, telephone, heat, mortgage, telephone, internet, etc. from my income tax. I go out to do groceries and a few errands, do a delivery at the same time and I can also write off any gas I use!
    Welcome Wagon is currently looking for people in the Ottawa area.
    Interested?
    PM me with your name and telephone number and I'll have a Welcome Wagon manager call you!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by travel-mum; Thu, Apr 22nd, 2010 at 07:10 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Has anyone ever succesfully gotten a visit from Welcome Wagon? When we moved to Ontario, I called and emailed and nobody came. A year later I had a baby and we moved again, so i thought i would try another time.. no one came. This past summer we moved cities once more and i filled out the online form and still no one came. Why do they even have a Welcome Wagon if they don't WELCOME anyone??

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I work for Welcome Wagon doing Bridal Shows, but I know there are representatives all over Canada. The problem is we don't have representatives in EVERY town, even though we'd like to. We are presently looking for representatives, if anyone would like a part-time job that they do on their own time. If so, PM me.

Thread Information