User Tag List

Happy shopper
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

What SDM and Walmart have the best clear out deals in Hamilton/ Stoney Creek?

I have gone to the SDM on Upper James near Mohawk and they have had some clearouts thru out the store like on cereal, yogurt, and at the back some general merchandise.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have only found half decent clearance in the upper gage store depending on what you are looking for. I got some John Freida shampoo last time for .50 after coupon. I rarely see a rack at centennial and the prices arent really reduced much.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got some great clearout prices at the SDM when it was on James St. N. They used to put a little shopping cart near the cash register with all the markdown items in it. One time I got Neutrogena scrubbing face wash for 99cents each. I didn't have any coupons with me or they'd have been free but still a good deal.

Unfortunately now that this SDM has moved to Cannon and Wellington I don't see good sales there except for advertised prices. Although they did have the Armstrong cheese on for $2.99 for 320g last week which was a great price and I don't think I saw that in their flyer.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I was in SDM yesterday, Upper James & Fennell.. noticed they have the Breyers icecream on sale for 2.99... it's 6 something in the WM across the parking lot. The SDM flyer says they should have some good deals this weekend ony - and get 10,000 OP when you spend $50! Makes me wonder whether to go to Metro instead for Air Miles (+$5 off coupon when you spend $50 from flyer ------ Food Basics also has this coupon) .........I wonder where Ill be spending hubby's money this weekend! Ha ha.

That SDM usally has 99 cent 1L of chocolate milk, which I love for a little treat.

WM (Upper James) I find usually has some half decent deals - 1.97 for Cystal Light - $1.50 coupon = $0.47
    There are also some good Dempsters 50 cent off coupons in the bread isle for Pita pockets. (hubby loves) $1.97 - 0.50 = $1.27

I personally love Mountain Paza Mall - Kerri's Dollar Store, Dutch Toko (Great deli, fabulous servce) however, the current lack of hortons drives me crazy. I usually go to the plaza on Wednesdays for my shopping, because I qualify for the 10% off student discount at Bulk Barn. :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Upper James and Fennel store has one thing that is really rare - Big and Tall clothes for dirt cheap! They don't want to bring their stock with them, and my hubby to be is rather large so it works for us. We went there (I don't know how stock is this was last week) and cleaned house with T-Shirts for like $5... So if you know anyone who's XXL or XXXL this is a great opportunity for them to check it out as it's really hard to get clothing that size that cheap. They are moving, so this is the time to do it (hence the mark-downs)
    Last edited by AbstractAngel; Thu, Sep 9th, 2010 at 07:35 PM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Big and Tall has a shop at Mountain Plaza mall--it must be an outlet store then?

I'll tell a family member about the store as clothing is usually too small in the dept. stores for his needs.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information