User Tag List

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Here's a guide to PTC's...
    A PTC site is a site with where you get paid to click.
    I think that PTC is the one you just click on, and a CPC (cash per click) is the one where you click on the link and then a link or two on that page.

Common Q&A

Are they legit? How does it work?
    Many of these sites are legit. They get paid for having us customers click on their advertisements, and then they pass some of the money onto us.

Can I use more than one site at a time?
    Usually not. Most sites get their clicks from the same source. You can usually tell if the sites have the same clicks just by looking at them.

What's a cookie? Do I need to clear them every time? How do I clear them?
    A cookie is information that a website stores on your computer. It is best to clear them between each time you do your daily clicks. If you don't, there's a chance they clicks might not credit. To clear them, you can click on your browser: tools>options>privacy tab and then delete cookies from there. (This is with Mozilla Firefox, I'm not sure about IE)

Most of the info can be found on the site, and some rules may differ.

The Best Sites

Personally, my favourite site is Let's Break Records (LBR). However, Ridman's favourite site is Lead Prizes (LP). Two other decent sites are CrownGPT and CashLagoon.

CashLagoon is a site with no minimum cash out. Sometimes they have clicks, sometimes they don't. As of now, they have 20 $0.01 PTCs and some $0.02 CPCs (click two additional links).

CrownGPT has 1 CPC (one additional link) that comes by e-mail everyday. It pays $0.15. Minimum cash out is $5. They pay instantly. Phone verification required for cash out. I use this site and LBR.

LBR vs. LP
    Both sites are very good, but they have the same clicks and only one can be used. Here is a breakdown of them.

LBR offers $0.04 CPCs ($0.05 if you upgrade), LP offers $0.03 CPCs. (CPCs require you click one additional link)
    LBR pays at night, LP pays instantly.
    LBR has 22+ CPCs (44+ if you upgrade), LP has 48 as of now (I think...lol).
    LBR has a chat box, LP does not. lol
    LBR has 100% referral earnings, LP 20% referral earnings.
    LBR has a minimum cash out of $5 ($2 if you upgrade), LP has a minimum cash out of $5 too.
    LBR has no captcha codes, LP makes you select the captcha code for every click.

I like LBR better because I make more than $2 a day (I'm a bronze member). I highly suggest upgrading (bronze costs $10, you can pay with the money you earn from clicks) so that you can start earning more! It pays of quickly! 100% referral earnings is awesome too! If you're referral makes $2 a day, you earn $2 more a day too! I'd love to have a referral *hint, hint*
    If you're thinking that these sites aren't worth it, well...um...they are worth it imo. For example, say you're making more than $2 a day, just for 5-8 minutes of clicking. That's more than half a thousand dollars a year. It's a great way of spending a few extra minutes.

And only do you clicks on one IP address, or your account will be deleted.

Shortcuts

Here are some keyboard shortcuts to make this clicking faster (these shortcuts work with FireFox, I'm not sure about IE)

Hold down ctrl while clicking on a link opens the link in a new tab. So I go to my e-mail with all of the clicks in it, hold down ctrl and click them all.

Ctrl+Tab switches you to the next tab. So I go through all of my clicks at once (since I just opened all of them up with the shortcut above). Click an additional link, get sent to the page, Ctrl+Tab, you're on the next page that you're supposed to click additional links on. (It's really quick when all you've got to do is click, Ctrl+Tab, click, Ctrl+Tab etc.)

Ctrl+w closes the current tab. It's a quick way to close your tabs. It can be held down.

I think that's it...so get clicking and start earning!

If you've got something to add, please do!

EDIT:
    I think LBR might be offering 44+ clicks to everyone now? I'm not sure...but non-upgraded members have been getting 44+ clicks lately.
    Apparently the 100% ref earnings on LBR don't apply to e-mail clicks I guess that would be too much money for the site
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Last edited by Weeeooojr; Thu, Apr 29th, 2010 at 07:40 PM.
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

whew...I think I typed too much. lol. I wonder if anyone will read the entire thing...I hope I'm not too confusing...

Bargain Hunter
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's a lot of good info. Thanks for taking the time to post it

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I read it , I'm sure others will too, you did a good job explaining
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I have a question about LBR. Don't you have to do their other offers in order to be able to cashout? So you won't be able to cashout if you only do CPC.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    I have a question about LBR. Don't you have to do their other offers in order to be able to cashout? So you won't be able to cashout if you only do CPC.
    No. That was a rule found on the site, but it didn't belong. It was from the previous site owner. The new owner removed many of the old rules.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Weeeooojr View Post
    No. That was a rule found on the site, but it didn't belong. It was from the previous site owner. The new owner removed many of the old rules.
    Thanks for clarifying, I probably haven't looked at it for a while.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

BTW, LBR has $20 Walmart GC's and $20 Pizza Hut GC's for those of you who don't have PayPal. They also have $5 and $20 Amazon.ca GC's.
    Last edited by Weeeooojr; Thu, Apr 29th, 2010 at 07:42 PM.

Thread Information