User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Favorite Place to Shop?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really like Winners, but sometimes I get fed up when I see packages of things ripped open and people who put their fingers in everything. I guess I can understand wanted to look at something, but I see things smashed that people weren't intending to buy. I did find a Stila set for 8.99$ with a makeup bag, gel eyeliner, lip gloss, and eyeshadow all full size last time that wasn't touched. That was great. I like to get rare OPI nail polish there too.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart (including beauty boutique), London Drugs, Pharma Plus, Sephora, MAC.

By the way if you sign up for MAC emails, they often have free ship codes (free shipping- standard delivery). Handy if you don't live near a MAC counter or want to do online shopping.

I looked at cosmetics in Winners. Unfortunately everytime I go the packages are open, dirty looking..
    Last edited by toban; Sun, Oct 23rd, 2011 at 08:06 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shopping online has advantages. Just select, order and you will get everything right at the door.
    headbands for baby girls |
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="198"><col width="198"><tr height="20"> <td class="xl65" style="height: 15pt; width: 149pt;" width="198" height="20">baby accessories online</td> </tr></table>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am crazy about Clothes. I never wear unbranded clothes. Levis store is my favorite place for shop. They provides good quality clothes at reasonable price. I never buy my clothes other than Levis showroom.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I work in the beauty section of Winners so it goes straight from the truck to my house without anyone touching it. People opening packages is just pure stupidity and pisses me off. It is an expensive job though!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine is The Body Shop. Good place for various cosmetics at affordable price.

Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Since the border is so close by for me, I just shop in the States for my beauty products. Everything is least 30% cheaper and there is a better variety. Tj Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Sally Beauty Supply and Target are staples. I think it's crazy that I can get Sinful Colors nail polishes for $1 each in the States; whereas they sell for $5 each here at London Drugs.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's a nice list of shops everyone shared here. Thanks for sharing this. I also love to shop online.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always prefer to purchase online now a days many online sites available for shopping your computer accessories. Online shopping is best way to purchase some best product which you want. You can get many options for select best brand product.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    H&M!!!
    ohoh, I like H&M

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

forever 21

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thrift stores!!! I probably have thousands and thousands of dollars worth of brand name high end clothing but haven't actually paid retail for any of them!
    vesper likes this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Like most of you, I prefer shopping somewhere that I can apply my make-up coupons such as in Walmart and Pharmaprix (SDM). Occasionally I also shop at Winners. When I go over to my mom's house, she usually has a catalogue for Yves Rocher and Avon, where she treats me to make-up and day/night creams =D Also, my step-dad is a truck driver and makes frequent trips to the States where I request from time to time more "expensive" make-up/perfume which comes up to a bit more expensive than "regular/cheap" makeup here in Montreal. Lastly, I have ordered ONCE from online and was satisfied. The website is http://www.coastalscents.com/. I bought a huge pallette of eye shadows and a pack of 12 brushes for under $20 (this was about 2 years ago). Actually, this is the link to the pallette that I bought: http://www.coastalscents.com/makeup/pl-014.html. The colours are beautiful and practical for work and school, as well as a fun night out! That's my two cents for the day!
    Last edited by natynat; Thu, Aug 2nd, 2012 at 04:50 PM.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

lmj
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have you tried Avon. http://www.ca.avon.com/PRSuite/locat...?LANG_CD=en_CA
    Find a rep near you & they have good deals. I really love their products.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Le Chateau
    R W and Co.
    Smart Set
    Suzy Shier

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information