User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Check out today's Cape Breton Post there is a full page ad for Superstore 3 day sale starting today. Striploin steaks $5.88lb - PC chicken strips or nuggets 2/$10 - veggie /fruit tray small three tray size $5.99 check out ad for more deals.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

We just finished dinner, and I'll give a good review to the striploins! They're tender and flavourful, might have to buy some more! Generally I go to Costco for their sirloin grilling steak, it's fabulous, but this was a good deal.

Z

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Steaks were on the menu for us today. Delicious. I always buy them when they are on sale. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Tonight we had some of the BOGO chickens on the grill. I tried doing 'beer can chicken.' You just take your whole chicken, season the outside (under the skin too to get the flavours througout). Get a can of beer, dispose of half however you like! Cut the top of the can off with a can opener. The can with the rest of the beer, put it upright into the cavity of your chicken and stand it up on the BBQ. This works best with indirect heat, don't put the fire on under it, just next/around it. Cook until done.

Tonight was our first time trying it. I don't think beer is necessary, a beer can (or even a soup can) with some other liquid will work fine too I think. It comes out moist and delicious, crispy all around.

Z

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Sounds yummy have never tried the beer can chicken may have to try that soon.

Thread Information