User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi Everyone, I am looking to go to the states to do some shopping for my babies. Where would be the closest place from Ottawa area (Arnprior)to go that would have a lot of childrens outlet store ( Childrens Place, Gymboree, Carters, Gap.) any tips or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Gap, Gymboree, The Children's Place

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I go over to Watertown, NY often but the closest outlet mall that I know of is between Syracuse and Rochester - called Waterloo Premium Outlets - I know they have an OshKosh there for sure.. http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=9

Here's the list of the kids store there.
    Carter's
    The Children's Place Outlet
    Gymboree Outlet
    Justice
    Old Navy
    OshKosh B'gosh
    Stride Rite Keds Sperry
    Tommy Hilfiger | Kids
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    I go over to Watertown, NY often but the closest outlet mall that I know of is between Syracuse and Rochester - called Waterloo Premium Outlets - I know they have an OshKosh there for sure.. http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=9

Here's the list of the kids store there.
    Carter's
    The Children's Place Outlet
    Gymboree Outlet
    Justice
    Old Navy
    OshKosh B'gosh
    Stride Rite Keds Sperry
    Tommy Hilfiger | Kids

Thanks! I will look into it and we may go there!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just went to Syracuse a couple of weeks ago. 3 hour drive from Ottawa. Stayed at The Maplewood Inn. It's right off I-81. You can shop at Carousel Mall. It's about a 5 min. drive. There are 4 floors of 170 stores. The prices were awesome! Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

If only for a day go to Watertown. There is a great mall, Target, and tons of cheap stores.

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I can definitely vouch for the Premium outlet mall - we went in May and I picked up over a dozen pairs of high end good quality pants (even jeans) for $4.24 a pair! They can be hit and miss though. (I have 3 boys.)

We usually stop at the Applebee's in Watertown for a meal and then hit the Walmart. I'll have to check out the mall there some time . . .

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

P.S. Sign up in advance for the VIP club on their website (given above). You can check ahead for "VIP deals", and usually print a "get a free coupon book" which is otherwise $5. Then you cross-check the printed coupons you did at home with the deals you get in the VIP coupon book you get for free at Customer Service, and see which way you get the better deal.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Applebees is good, but Crackerbarrel is better
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree Crackerbarrel is great

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by honker View Post
    P.S. Sign up in advance for the VIP club on their website (given above). You can check ahead for "VIP deals", and usually print a "get a free coupon book" which is otherwise $5. Then you cross-check the printed coupons you did at home with the deals you get in the VIP coupon book you get for free at Customer Service, and see which way you get the better deal.
    I was going to say that too! I've been to the Waterloo premium mall and I LOVED it! It's HUGE but not so huge that you can't do it 1 day!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Okay, I'll have to try the Crackerbarrel next time then! If you liked the Premium mall in Waterloo, MAKE SURE you stop in if you are ever in Orlando. I do find that these outlet malls are sometimes hit and miss though.

Thread Information