User Tag List

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Aug 28th, 2010
    This coming week Aug.20-26 Sobeys here in Atlantic Canada has a super deal on Kraft Handi-Snacks when you use the $0.35 WUB2 coupons and purchase 10 to get 60 air miles. Here is the break down:
    10x $1.49 = $14.49
    Minus 5x $0.35 WUB2 coupons = $1.75
    Minus the amount you save in Air Miles - Receive 60 Air Miles for purchasing 10 = 60x $0.14 = $8.40(if you cash in for Sobeys gift cards)
    = 4.75 for 10 or $0.48 each!!

There are also other products included in the Air Miles deal including Crystal light but i don't have 10 coupons for that deal!!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys
    Last edited by ccmp1974; Thu, Aug 19th, 2010 at 10:16 AM.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

great school snack deal. my son is just starting primary. So I'm starting to stock up.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

WTG!That's great price for those I don't have a Sobeys near me-but now I understand why people are always including their airmiles points in their brags!
    It's kinda like the CVS bucks in the American blog Dollar a day challenge.....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Woohoo! Did you get the coupons in the mail from Air Miles? If you buy a $100 GC, you get an additional $10 GC free, up to five. I bought two, got two $10 GCs!

Z

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Nice! Great deal on cheese too! I'm starting child care in my home, and these would make great snacks for the kids!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Woohoo! Did you get the coupons in the mail from Air Miles? If you buy a $100 GC, you get an additional $10 GC free, up to five. I bought two, got two $10 GCs!

Z
    I got my coupons!!!! gotta wait till payday( next thursday) before I can afford to buy any GCs though!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nadiabreckon View Post
    Nice! Great deal on cheese too! I'm starting child care in my home, and these would make great snacks for the kids!
    I stocked up on the Black Diamond a few weeks back when it was on for $4.44 - $0.75 coupon=$3.69!! I got 8 of the big blocks so I am set for that for a while!!
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Last edited by ccmp1974; Fri, Aug 20th, 2010 at 08:28 AM.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post

Z
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    I got my coupons!!!! gotta wait till payday( next thursday) before I can afford to buy any GCs though!
    I have to grab one thanks for the reminder. There was some other good deals in that envy that I was going to take advantage of.....now where did I put them???

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Thread Information