User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I had a sneak peak at next weeks flyer.

The weekends promo is a mystery gift card when you spend $50.
    I THINK It said the cards where $10, $100 or $1000.

I do know the lowest card was $10 and the highest was $1000.

There is 2 day sales (Sunday & Monday) I don't remember them so they obviously weren't good deals for me!

The TomTom is on sale all week for $99.

Sorry it was too early, I can't remember anything else!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix
    Last edited by sarajk; Mon, Aug 23rd, 2010 at 08:23 PM.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Thanks! Would love to win a $1000 GC or even a $100 one. Lol.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

anyone know if you can combine those gift cards. So say I do 3- $50 trips and get 3 cards. Can i Use all 3 of them on a $30 purchase?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

If its an actual gift card you can probably combine it.
    I doubt anybody knows till they read all the fine print on the actual card they are handing out.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Wow, thanks for the heads up! LOL can`t think of anything I need tho after redeeming for $300 But I`m sure I will think of something by then! haha

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up! I'll put it on the blog closer to the date when we have more info.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi everyone, I found the terms and conditions of this mystery card business. Something to keep note on the $10 and $100 ones if you happen to win those I have bolded. So it seems like even if you get a GC that is not readable, then they will say it is still a $10 one.

*Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products after discounts and redemptions and before taxes. Excludes prescriptions, products that contain codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, prepaid phone cards and prepaid card products. One Surprise Gift Card per eligible transaction per customer. Approximately 160,000 Shoppers Drug Mart Surprise Gift Cards will be distributed to participating Shoppers Drug Mart stores with the following discount values available for distribution and approximate odds of savings in each category: 45 chances in 160,000 to get a $1,000 gift card, 400 chances in 160,000 to get a $100 gift card, 159,555 chances in 160,000 to get a $10 gift card. Any unreadable Surprise Gift Cards or those showing no value will be deemed to have a $10 value. Restrictions on use and redemptions apply. See Surprise Gift Card for details. Correct answer to a mathematical skill-testing question is required before redemption is permitted with gift card denominations of $100 or $1,000. $10 gift cards are valid for only one transaction of $10 or more, before taxes and after discounts. $100 gift cards are valid for only one transaction of $100 or more, before taxes and after discounts. $1000 gift cards are loaded in-store and can be used on multiple transactions until balance is depleted. The value of the Surprise Gift Card will be forfeited on returns. Not redeemable for cash or credit in whole or in part. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to dishonour and confiscate any gift card which has been copied, altered, forged or obtained through unauthorized sources and to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw this offer without notice in the event this occurs or for any other reason. Surprise Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or used without permission. While quantities last. Offer valid Saturday, August 28 and Sunday, August 29, 2010 only at participating Shoppers Drug Mart stores. Surprise Gift Card is valid until September 19, 2010 and only at Shoppers Drug Mart stores. ® 911979 Alberta Ltd.
    Use this invite worth 50 bonus points to join SUPERPOINTS for free Amazon or PayPal $$ now!
    Complete your basic profile for 30 chances to win!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for posting the info and odds of winning.

Now that I know that the odds of winning anything more than $10 is 0.27% makes my odds of spending $50 this weekend @ SDM..... 0%

Those are terrible odds even for the $100 GC. Not worth it for me.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone shop today?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yes I did, got 1 surprised and it is $10!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Is it worth it to shop tomorrow or wait until next weekend for the 20x event. I am fairly new to the whole Shopper's thing. Never redeemed before and have 30,000 points so far.
    If I spent $50 on next Saturday how many points would I get???
    Thanks for helping out a Shopper's Newbie.LOL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

It would be worth $10 too. So I guess it depends if you need tomorrow's sale items.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie View Post
    It would be worth $10 too. So I guess it depends if you need tomorrow's sale items.
    Actually, 10,000 points are worth anywhere between $12 ($10/8000points * 10,000) and $21 ($200/95,000 *10,000 on Bonus redemption).

Also, keep in mind that you get 20x points on $ off coupons (i.e. $2 off Purex) but not necessarily on FPCs (depends on how the cashier rings them in. You're not supposed to get points.)

I redeemed last weekend so I won't be going to SDM today. I've also been saving my high value coupons and can't wait to use them next Saturday!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great. That does help. Not sure if I am going today or not. I'll check out the deals. There is stuff I want but don't think it will add up to $50.

Thankyou so much for helping me.

Newfielover
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$10 GC seems to be an okay deal for spending $50, 'specially when you do the Sunday/Monday sale items!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information