User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Aveeno FPC

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I called Johnson & Johnson to discuss their new Aveeno Eczema skincare line. I found it didn't help my daughter's skin at all. We are BIG aveeno users in this house (living up north and all). Anyhoo, she said she would send me an aveeno FPC. Even told me it had no value (like the J&J replacement coupons) and that I should use it to get the most bang for my buck!! Told me to call every month to get $3 coupons (which I do anyways!). I can't wait for my FPC!!

I am a firm J&J user now. What wonderful customer service!

So if you have problems with their products, don't forget to call and let them know! (and don't forget your monthly call for coupons!)
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    sharkie likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

love life, live happy
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just wondering if the johnson n johnson coupons can be used for the gift baskets....I have 2 fpc's for j&j and saw this wonderful basket of products valued at $19.99...now the coupon sais replacement product so I'm not sure...if anyone knws plase let me know...Thank you!!!

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amandannate View Post
    I was just wondering if the johnson n johnson coupons can be used for the gift baskets....I have 2 fpc's for j&j and saw this wonderful basket of products valued at $19.99...now the coupon sais replacement product so I'm not sure...if anyone knws plase let me know...Thank you!!!
    yes of course, this what makes these fpcs so hot..i bought myself the baby basket valued at 18 something after tax while ago with no problem..it was at wal-mart..happy shopping!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Yup, used them on the basket too. It's only 1 UPC, so technically 1 product.
    The person on the phone encouraged me to use it on the most expensive thing I can find to "get the most bang for my buck!"

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it depends on the cashier and store as well. i tried to use it at Walmart for the basket but was turned down. the cashier wasn't gonna budge, kept saying that it is for ONE item despite me saying that it had one UPC. so i gave up. but you never know.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

ya, its true it depends on the store and cashier... i bought $40 nuetragena skin product, 1pcs baby gift basket $19.99 , 1pcs aveeno skin care set $14.99, 1 jumbo bed time bath $8.49, 1 cocoa butter cream $8.49

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I used one of my FPC's for a J&J Gift Bag... not as expensive as the gift basket. It has shampoo, body wash, lotion a small Penetan cream and a sample of nursing pads. It only retailed for $9.99. I thought that was a good deal... but I got it for FREE!

I used my other FPC on the biggest size of Head to Toe Baby Wash that I could find. I think it retailed for $7.99.

I found I didn't use everything in the basket, so i didn't bother getting that.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Do you have to call in every month to get the coupons or can you email too?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    I used one of my FPC's for a J&J Gift Bag... not as expensive as the gift basket. It has shampoo, body wash, lotion a small Penetan cream and a sample of nursing pads. It only retailed for $9.99. I thought that was a good deal... but I got it for FREE!

I used my other FPC on the biggest size of Head to Toe Baby Wash that I could find. I think it retailed for $7.99.

I found I didn't use everything in the basket, so i didn't bother getting that.
    This is for an aveeno product though. The baby FPC doesn't cover aveeno (or at least in my opinion, some would argue). I'm going to try and find the biggest baddest thing of aveeno. There are some gift sets right now, but I want something with aveeno baby in it!

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Do you have to call in every month to get the coupons or can you email too?
    I've heard people say you can email. It seems you get mixed results. I just call. It honestly takes 2 minutes (of which 1min59sec is taken up with this call will be monitored, blah blah blah) They are always so helpful and polite that I don't mind calling. Plus that way I know the coupons are coming!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

They have an Aveeno baby gift set at Walmart right now for around $25. Great thing to use your FPC on.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I keep getting turned down at the different walmarts near me when I try to use the FPC coupons on the sets. The manager at the supercenter near me was kind of rude last time so I have given up. They keep trying to say one product = 1 bottle. I try the 1 UPC arguement and point out that there isn't a max value on the coupon and they won't budge. I had to settle for just a large bottle of cream elsewhere.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyPhile View Post
    I keep getting turned down at the different walmarts near me when I try to use the FPC coupons on the sets. The manager at the supercenter near me was kind of rude last time so I have given up. They keep trying to say one product = 1 bottle. I try the 1 UPC arguement and point out that there isn't a max value on the coupon and they won't budge. I had to settle for just a large bottle of cream elsewhere.
    That's horrible! I hate when some people are so stubborn, especially when they clearly dont understand the coupon. Did you try another store (Zellers, SDM, etc)?

I haven't been able to get an Aveeno FPC (I'd love to get one though) but I have been able to use 2 J&J replacement coupons. Both coupons I used for gift sets at Walmart.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    They have an Aveeno baby gift set at Walmart right now for around $25. Great thing to use your FPC on.
    Thanks! There isn't one at my walmart, but I'll check when I go to Ottawa at christmas!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyPhile View Post
    I've heard people say they make the manager call J&J when they are being that stubborn!

The only other thing I can think of is trying to use the regular J&J FPC on aveeno or other things because they are made by J&J. That I disagree, if they meant the regular FPC to be used on aveeno, it would list aveeno as one of the brands on the front. In that case, in my opinion, the cashier is right.
    Last edited by Insane; Mon, Dec 14th, 2009 at 12:59 AM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I've never used a fpc on sets, doesn't the fpc specify a max product price? otherwise if it is valid on gift sets, it would be helpful if it said that on the coupon. I think cashiers would give me a hard time too.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information