User Tag List

Thread: Zhu Zhu pets!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been tracking things little things for awhile now. They're supposed to be the biggest thing for Christmas this year. They can't keep them in stock in the US right now. The only place in Canada that will be carrying them is TRU. Honeslty, for a hot item, the price isn't bad. $12.99 per 'hamster' and $25+ for its 'home'. Anyway, in case anyone else is looking for them for Christmas this year, as of today, you can pre-order them online at TRU with delivery on Nov 30th.

ETA: you can also use the $10 off online TRU order coupon if your overall order is more than $50!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by casperjj; Fri, Oct 16th, 2009 at 02:12 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

I am wondering if my 4 1/2 year old son would like this. He has been wanting a pet for a LONG time and we keep telling not until he can look after it ALL by himself. This might be a great alternative for now.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm planning on getting three. I think my 7yr old will love it. We have a cat but he's allergic so he can't touch it. My 3.5 yr old daughter just loves animals so I think she'll enjoy it. Although its not for children under 3, I can't have the other two with one and not get one for my 2 yr old... probably not a good idea and it won't last long but it will keep him from stealing the other children's pets.... for $13 it's worth my sanity

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (75%)

How do I preorder the zhu zhu stuff as per your post on the forum? My son is dying for santa to bring these

if you have a link to the preorder i woud love it

i assume its on the TRU canada site but cant find it

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is the actual name of the website for TRU I have not been able to find it and I am desperate to order these little critters.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I ordered 2 Zhu Zhu pets in early October on the Toysrus.ca website. I preordered them to receive Nov30...since then they have taken them off the website completely. I called the customer service line and she said that I would still get mine if I had an order number but they couldn't keep up with the orders so they took the zhu zhu pets right off the website. I am not 100% confindent I'll even get mine before xmas or at all

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are now available in Canada. I have been tracking these too. Check out zhuzhucanada.com. And...they have the 2010 'models'. Awesome. My girls are going to go crazy for these!!

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Honestly, if you look on ebay.ca the auction prices for these aren't bad. I really think that there is way too much hype for these things. If there was such a huge demand you would think that a consumer driven pricing website like ebay would have stoopidly inflated prices for these rodents. If you want one that bad- look there.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

check the blog post about this, someone said that toys r us should be getting more later this month.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I don't know what to think about these toys. There are stories out there about them containing dangerous levels of some metals, but also stories saying that they aren't...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Honestly, for a hot item, the price isn't bad. $12.99 per 'hamster' and $25+ for its 'home' in Amazon.......Recently I came to know that there is a website named AmazingWatcher.Com which is a free website that will “watch” items for you on Amazon and let you know when amazon has them in stock at regular retail price.It got so awesome!
    Good luck everybody!http://www.amazingwatcher.com

Thread Information