User Tag List

Page 266 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 766 1266 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yay, new words!
    Thanks, everyone!
    Join SocialVibe, help charities, level up and get free stuff [bracelets, t-shirts, sweaters, the infamous pink ball, etc.] to help spread the word.
    [Joining thru my referral gives points to my cause, the World Wildlife Fund, and their quest to protect polar bears. It does nothing to help me level up.]

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Thanks for the new words everyone

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ONmomofthree View Post
    I am not the only one in here that comments on reposts
    oh we know. but your the sharpest tool in this shed.

thanks for the words folks, looks like im going to be pretty busy between blowing my nose, and typing.

*hack* *cough* aaaaachoooooooooooooooo!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

NEW CONTEST!!!! http://www.sheknows.com/contests/con...tentries&id=29

[Contest Home | My Account | Logout ]

Dad's Most Mortifying Moment
    May 19 - June 15, 2008

Has your son ever replaced the "tr" in "truck" with an "f?" SheKnows' blogger Minsun Park is all too familiar with the embarrassing moments that children can cause. In the article Mortifying Moms and Degrading Dads, Minsun tells the story of a father whose daughter once cried out at the grocery store "No Daddy! I don't want to sit on your penis like you made me last Saturday night!" Now it's your turn to share with SheKnows your most embarrassing moment as a father, or nominate a father you know who's all too familiar with turning red in the face.
    All you need to do is submit a photo, along with a 300 word essay describing how your child once caused "Dad's Most Mortifying Moment."
    SheKnows will select five finalists from all entries on May 31st. Readers will then vote to determine who among these will take first, second and third place. The grand-prize winner will receive a $500 gift card to amazon.com. The second and third place winners will receive a $150 valued IPod nano.Ten SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS will receive $30 gift cards to amazon.com.

All entries will be moderated before they appear on the contest page.
    • Submissions accepted from May 19, 2008 until May 29, 2008.
    • Voting from May 31, 2008 to June 9th, 2008.
    • Winner announced on Father's Day, June 15, 2008.
    Points & Prizes members, don't forget just entering wins you a 1000 points towards great prizes on pointsandprizes.com and every vote earns you 50 points. (Points will be awarded after the results are final.)

• Votes cast after 12am, June 10th will be removed before posting contest results.
    • Votes cast from duplicate accounts will be removed before posting contest results and accounts will be suspended.
    • Results will be posted on June 15th.
    • All judges' decisions are final.
    Last edited by NSangel; Wed, May 21st, 2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: posting link to contest

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the new words guys!
    "To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the world"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The only way I can ever access these Sheknows contests is from the links posted here......If I go to their site I can only get the hourly contests.
    Do you have to submit a photo to enter the contest? Because I have a great story but I don't think Hubby would like his pic all over the net

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

thanks for all new words
    My trade list check coupon trading
    Wish List:
    Trade with GC, Permanent Stamps, Herbal Essences FPC,or any FPC coupon, $5 Cascade, or Cimplex Movie pass,Movie GOGO, $2 stayfree coupon(no print out coupon),
    $2 any Kellogg’s product

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So I entered, we will see if they accept it. Hopefully I can get votes from my fellow SCs. I submitted a image off the net because I did not want to put hubbies picture up
    I will post the link when and if they send it to me
    Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    NEW CONTEST!!!!

Dad's Most Mortifying Moment

May 19 - June 15, 2008
    • Votes cast after 12am, June 10th will be removed before posting contest results.
    • Votes cast from duplicate accounts will be removed before posting contest results and accounts will be suspended.
    • Results will be posted on June 15th.
    • All judges' decisions are final.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ONmomofthree View Post
    The only way I can ever access these Sheknows contests is from the links posted here......If I go to their site I can only get the hourly contests.
    I found that if you go to the SheKnows contests via the "Contest" button on the Points and Prizes site you can't see all the contests.

You have to go to sheknows.com, mouse over the menu item at the top right-side that says "SheKnows+" and this will bring up a sub menu right underneath that shows "Contests" (second from left) and this link will bring you to the contests. It doesn't show the new Father's Day contest though, but it does have the Cat one.

You can also chose "contests" from the SheKnows drop-down menu at the very top of your screen.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i tried the contest... I like how it says the contest is from the 19th, but there's no entries yet Word of warning though... I tried to vote (when it first started) for someone in the cat contest and someone in the extreme mom contest and I had used all my 10 votes in the cat contest, so i couldn't vote in the mom contest...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One more 250p word *borrowed*

novice

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crafter7 View Post
    I found that if you go to the SheKnows contests via the "Contest" button on the Points and Prizes site you can't see all the contests.

You have to go to sheknows.com, mouse over the menu item at the top right-side that says "SheKnows+" and this will bring up a sub menu right underneath that shows "Contests" (second from left) and this link will bring you to the contests. It doesn't show the new Father's Day contest though, but it does have the Cat one.

You can also chose "contests" from the SheKnows drop-down menu at the very top of your screen.
    Thanks I will check it out that way

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

At the bottom of the new contest it says......
    Voting will begin on Saturday, May 31, 2008. Check back then!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alana31234 View Post
    any one that has pig back they are closing the site go to youre e mail and click on link before friday to get gift
    Thanks for letting us know, have $40 in pigmoney

Thread Information