User Tag List

Page 767 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 777 817 867 1267 1767 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

armh11699-- We are glad to be here for you, and it is good to hear that things are getting better. Come here and have a good ole' DH rant anytime you need to! We lurv you.

[
    Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    if your coughing up yellow thick mucus..is that bad? or is it good because your getting rid of it? it's grossing me out, and my head is still all stuffed up. i see dr on the first. but i feel gross.
    Coughing it up is actually a very good thing... it means your body is finally getting rid of it. However, if you are running even a low grade fever, have chills, body aches etc, you should definately be seen. Pneumonia is nothing to mess around with Hubby ended up in the hospital with a collapsed lung from it a few years ago, was bad news!
    If you are still hacking mucus by the time you could see a doctor you should go, just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    LOL CAT GOOD NEWS!!
    Just heard JOHNNY DEPP is coming out with a pirates of carribean four and................

WILL STAR AS THE MAD HATTER IN ALICE AND WONDERLAND!!!

Hollywood reading our posts??? Johnny are you a member of points and prizes?????
    OMG I freaking know!!! Mad Hatter!! They are going to have to scrape me off the floor of the movie theatre after that one.

GUESSS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG That SO COMPLETELY ROCKS!!
    *huge hugs!*

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    so update there is no way no how that dresser that I love so much would ever fit would never get it around the corner into my room its too long, we would have to cut it in half to get it to fit LOL it is 70inches long and 23 inches wide at the biggest part in the centre...
    I suggested putting it up on its side on a blanket and pushing it in, mom said no way we could do that as heavy as the solid wood is so I am SOL sooooo freaking depressed about that too, guess I need to go win me the lottery this weekend, buy a huge mansion with lots of room to manouver it around LOL (can you tell I really really wanted it)

so supposed to be going to some other used furniture place tomorrow but mom keeps changing her mind so idk if we are still going I hope so.
    hate new furniture unless I can get something that looks as amazing as the one I found, like the old stuff especially this dresser that I found today idk how old it was but man it looked old and victorian, the mirror on the back was in place with huge old rusty metal hinges and the top drawers had these racks for i would assume jewellery?
    *sigh* so disappointed that it was so big...

sorry for ranting about a dresser LOL but I had my hopes way freaking up when we left that place cause I love that stuff and the price omg it was the cheapest thing in the place and I thought for sure it would fit *sigh*
    Bummer, I love old furniture, new stuff just isnt the same..too bad didnt live closer, my husband can move anything around anything and do no damage..

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

so update there is no way no how that dresser that I love so much would ever fit would never get it around the corner into my room its too long, we would have to cut it in half to get it to fit LOL it is 70inches long and 23 inches wide at the biggest part in the centre...
    I suggested putting it up on its side on a blanket and pushing it in, mom said no way we could do that as heavy as the solid wood is so I am SOL sooooo freaking depressed about that too, guess I need to go win me the lottery this weekend, buy a huge mansion with lots of room to manouver it around LOL (can you tell I really really wanted it)

so supposed to be going to some other used furniture place tomorrow but mom keeps changing her mind so idk if we are still going I hope so.
    hate new furniture unless I can get something that looks as amazing as the one I found, like the old stuff especially this dresser that I found today idk how old it was but man it looked old and victorian, the mirror on the back was in place with huge old rusty metal hinges and the top drawers had these racks for i would assume jewellery?
    *sigh* so disappointed that it was so big...

sorry for ranting about a dresser LOL but I had my hopes way freaking up when we left that place cause I love that stuff and the price omg it was the cheapest thing in the place and I thought for sure it would fit *sigh*

give up your room and move into the baesment?

(that's what i did)

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i just thought of something...

it's friday night...

it's not that late...

i have gc

i coulda had my damn pizza.

i'm fulla yucky mcchicken ;(

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL we dont have a basement, and I think they would fall down the stairs bringing that thing down, mom said it must weigh 300 pounds, 8 full sized dresser drawers and three lingerie ones all solid

LOL you really think your hubby would be able to do this one haunish! mom said my current dresser barely fit around the corner and its half the size and width of the one I am wanting LOL its very narrow back there through the hallway wish it wasnt then I wouldnt be having this problem, dad said he would have to go down to the crawl space and reinforce the floor too for it...
    I think someone probably had it in one of those really big mansion open concept type houses, it was probably part of a big elaborate set would be really cool to have the whole set probably a big four poster bed too *sigh* ya I need to win the lottery LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

has anyone tried to go into the contest tonight? it's saying page not found for me?

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

LOL we dont have a basement, and I think they would fall down the stairs bringing that thing down, mom said it must weigh 300 pounds, 8 full sized dresser drawers and three lingerie ones all solid

LOL you really think your hubby would be able to do this one haunish! mom said my current dresser barely fit around the corner and its half the size and width of the one I am wanting LOL its very narrow back there through the hallway wish it wasnt then I wouldnt be having this problem, dad said he would have to go down to the crawl space and reinforce the floor too for it...
    I think someone probably had it in one of those really big mansion open concept type houses, it was probably part of a big elaborate set would be really cool to have the whole set probably a big four poster bed too *sigh* ya I need to win the lottery LOL

My dh says he thinks wouldnt be a problem...lol..he does this for a living, and he can move heavier then that, believe me he is strong love to help you out, hes also a handyman builds and stuff to, even he was excited that you found a piece of furniture like that

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did you see these guys at Micky D's NS?

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crafter7 View Post
    You can't earn rep power until you have made 50 posts (You currently have 36). You can receive reps though. Once you reach 50 posts you will get rep power. Also, while you have under 50 posts you can not give rep power to someone when you give them rep.

For more information on rep see here:
    http://www.forum.smartcanucks.ca/sho...5&postcount=16
    Oh ok thank you very much for explaining that to me. Guess I better get to posting

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

has anyone tried to go into the contest tonight? it's saying page not found for me?
    aphena says she can vote. I can vote half the time and then the other half I get the error page.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Congratulations NSangel!! glad to hear you finally received your prize for the Cat Contest.

Thanks for the words!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Everybody sing...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    My site's going online this weekend and half of the friend's I've recruited to be product reviewers have bailed on me - just took their free stuff and left me hanging. I'm in such a foul mood over this. I shouldn't have to call them up everyday to track down the status of a short paragraph review.. and then companies are emailing me asking when it's going to be up. ARRGH!

Ok... done rant. Carry On!
    You can count on me for this if you need me. I'm a pretty good writer, and I'm sure no matter what the products are I could totally wing it
    Sorry your friends did that to you, that sucks!

michelle

(Who isn't getting much done here tonight, since 2 tiny suitcases need packing! And a million other things!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, Ok, enough pictures for now, but just one more to say Good Night~
    `
    Sweet dreams!

Thread Information