User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Aveeno FPC

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

The J&J FPC don't have a max price on them. The lady I spoke to, who is sending me my aveeno FPC, encouraged me to get the most out of it.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

But are cashiers accepting them without problems?

Are you guys calling in every month for the fpc too or are those just for complaints?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I haven't been refused. Had to explain but never outright refused-yet. You call every month for coupons (there are many threads that list the ones they have and their value). The regular J&J FPC that you see traded all over the place is supposed to be for new parents (note the word "supposed")! You only get that once. The aveeno FPc that I am getting is for a complaint. Their CS is so amazing!

, you can PM me if you have more questions about J&J. I've been ordering their coupons for nearly a year now.
    Last edited by Insane; Mon, Dec 14th, 2009 at 01:33 AM.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I got one of my J&J FPC's from requesting the New Parents Pack and the other one I got in a trade.

I call every month for the $1 off any J&J baby product. They usually send 2 or 3 and I almost always use them all each month (mostly for Desitin cream for DD, but also for baby wash or lotion for DD).

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i didn't know that there are 2 FPC, the Aveeno and J&J. i thought that the J&J can be use for Aveeno. i have already used the New Parent Pack J&J fpc so i don't know what are the restrictions.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Everyone one of their coupons (from the FPC to the $$ off) lists the brands it is available on, on the front of the coupon.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I've never used a fpc on sets, doesn't the fpc specify a max product price? otherwise if it is valid on gift sets, it would be helpful if it said that on the coupon. I think cashiers would give me a hard time too.

no there is no max value on the coupon, i have purshased $40 nuetragena, and lots of other stuff.... you have to try.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is the # to call to get the coupons?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

I just used 3 fpc's last week, one for the Neutrogena mens shave gift pack, one on the J&J baby giftbasket.....the Neutrogena one was from a complaint I had last year it is a blue fpc, no value, and good on Neutrogena, Aveeno, Clean and Clear products....the J&J fpc I got from my sister when she had twins.
    never had a problem, plus I got one J&J fpc on trade in the summer and I bought a J&J First Aid kit..all this I got at Walmart or RCSS, no questions asked.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashes78 View Post
    What is the # to call to get the coupons?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/2496-fr...s-baby-canada/
    or a great list
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/96171-b...y-list-canada/
    This one is a sticky at the top of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Litesandsirens911 View Post
    I just used 3 fpc's last week, one for the Neutrogena mens shave gift pack, one on the J&J baby giftbasket.....the Neutrogena one was from a complaint I had last year it is a blue fpc, no value, and good on Neutrogena, Aveeno, Clean and Clear products....the J&J fpc I got from my sister when she had twins.
    never had a problem, plus I got one J&J fpc on trade in the summer and I bought a J&J First Aid kit..all this I got at Walmart or RCSS, no questions asked.
    I imagine that is the one I am getting, the one for neutrogena, aveeno, ect... She said it was for aveeno. I have the baby J&J one too. I'm saving it, hoping one day I can find the big pack of penanten to use it on. I'm sure I'll be able to find it in Ottawa this christmas.
    Last edited by Insane; Fri, Dec 18th, 2009 at 08:05 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I've heard people say they make the manager call J&J when they are being that stubborn!

The only other thing I can think of is trying to use the regular J&J FPC on aveeno or other things because they are made by J&J. That I disagree, if they meant the regular FPC to be used on aveeno, it would list aveeno as one of the brands on the front. In that case, in my opinion, the cashier is right.
    No.

The coupons I have been trying to use were for the specific products. J&J on J&J merch and Aveeno on Aveeno merch. Walmart is so picky I would not dream of trying that. Especially since that may make J&J not pay for it.

I am refering to the fact that the mangers see the gift sets as more than 1 product and would not let me use them on gifts sets. I was told 1 bottle = 1 product I used them at LD but only walmart near me carries the gift sets so I had to settle for the bonus packs. 1 Large bottle + small bottle.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyPhile View Post
    No.

The coupons I have been trying to use were for the specific products. J&J on J&J merch and Aveeno on Aveeno merch. Walmart is so picky I would not dream of trying that. Especially since that may make J&J not pay for it.

I am refering to the fact that the mangers see the gift sets as more than 1 product and would not let me use them on gifts sets. I was told 1 bottle = 1 product I used them at LD but only walmart near me carries the gift sets so I had to settle for the bonus packs. 1 Large bottle + small bottle.
    I used both my J&J free replacement coupons for gift sets at WM. I think the sets were $20 or so. Both times the cashiers didn't have any problem whatsoever.

I do remember reading a thread where someone contacted J&J and asked them about using the FPC for gift sets and they said they are totally fine with that since there is no max. value but that its up to the retailer. They recommended if the retailer wont accept it to go someone else.

WM, Zellers, SDM, ToysRUs all carry J&J baby gift sets and I'm sure you could find other stores that do also. Have you tried going somewhere else with your FPC? Thats what I would do!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ONLY walmart carries the gift baskets near me. I looked everywhere and tried MANY times at Walmart, and different walmarts in town and kept getting the same answer from different managers. I did go elsewhere as I mentioned I used them at LD. I had one from January to use and one from July. Both same deal.

Oh well. Just wanted to let people know they can be really hard to use on mulitple package items. I don't have any left and don't plan on trading for any either so it is pretty much moot for trying again.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rachna2187 View Post
    no there is no max value on the coupon, i have purshased $40 nuetragena, and lots of other stuff.... you have to try.
    Yah, if I had any of these coupons I definitely would. I buy aveeno/neutrogena all the time, but no complaints really, so I don't get fpc...that's kinda how the system works.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Yah, if I had any of these coupons I definitely would. I buy aveeno/neutrogena all the time, but no complaints really, so I don't get fpc...that's kinda how the system works.
    yep the system sucks... my skin just changed its good. i once send them an email telling how good there products are and i got one fpc within a week.
    Last edited by rachna2187; Sun, Dec 20th, 2009 at 06:59 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information