User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Are these sites legit? (Shoppers voice etc)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just another unsolicited survey send by a tree killing money hungry company.

My suggestion - If you get one of these paper surveys, don't actually fill it out but send it back anyways so they have to pay the postage on a survey they can't actually use. It will cost them money without providing a direct way to make profits. Of course, I like to write a little message on the survey like F... U or even a poem.

Think about it - if a million people did this then the company would have to pay 1-20 cents per unusable survey and would have to pay $10,000 to $200,000 in postage for invalid surveys they can't use. Eventually they would have to close their doors due to losses.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Voice Canada has a lot of scams going on - not sure if it's being carried out internally or not. I have been doing mystery shopping for years and Mystery Shopping companies will never send you large sums of money to perform shops; these guys just called me and sent me a $2000.00 cheque to "go shopping". They then expect me to return the balance of what is not spent. What will happen - because I take time to think about things-is I spend money and meet with this guy to return the rest and by the time this happens the cheque bounces and I'm out the $1400 that I'm supposed to return. DO NOT TRUST SHOPPERS VOICE CANADA

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaF View Post
    Shoppers Voice Canada has a lot of scams going on - not sure if it's being carried out internally or not. I have been doing mystery shopping for years and Mystery Shopping companies will never send you large sums of money to perform shops; these guys just called me and sent me a $2000.00 cheque to "go shopping". They then expect me to return the balance of what is not spent. What will happen - because I take time to think about things-is I spend money and meet with this guy to return the rest and by the time this happens the cheque bounces and I'm out the $1400 that I'm supposed to return. DO NOT TRUST SHOPPERS VOICE CANADA
    SHOPPERS VOICE is LEGIT

it is the scammers who are putting a bad light on these companies. I too have been a shopper for 10 years and have been doing surveys with a variety of companies for several years. Even though there havee been scams over the years - I had never been contacted by any of the scammers ......until this summer.

I got one of these cheques and called the company phone number provided. I told them they were a scam and told them to take me off their list - turned to the left in my office and carefully SHREDDED their cheque

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sabrink View Post
    Web perspectives is one of the best survey panels. They send surveys very often.
    Agreed!
    JDI007 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information