User Tag List

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I know there are fans of elf on this forum, so I thought I would make a thread dedicated to codes that you can use to get $$ off or free products with your online orders.

If you aren't familiar with elf, eyes lips face, they are a cosmetics company that sell makeup brushes, makeup, skincare etc. They are very reasonably priced, lots of their products are $1 (regular "white" line), $3-6 on studio line. Their website is www.eyeslipsface.com

Anyway, onto the codes... please note that some codes are only available for a limited time, please contribute if you know of any codes. Also, you can only use one code at a time, so no combining.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Last edited by Justine; Fri, Mar 26th, 2010 at 06:06 AM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Recent ELF codes for discounts, free shipping, free gifts etc.

Click here to order!

CAROLINA - 50% off total order, up to $15 (meaning up to $7.50 off max)

FREEFIVE Takes $5 off your order. Can only be used ONCE per ELF account.

* Sign up for ELF's mailing list and you will get coupon codes, frequently. Just a warning, they email you a lot.
    Last edited by Justine; Tue, Jul 6th, 2010 at 11:02 AM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Deal50
    is a really good one to use, it will give you 50% off the second item, and I don't know what the max is, but currently it is taking $9.50 off my order so that is pretty good since most codes will only give you up to $7.50 off.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've compiled a pdf of a PayPal how-to, please see the attachment. Hope this will help clarify any confusion about the process of paying with PayPal while checking out on ELF, and help everyone save that $8 in shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stuffedpandapuppet; Wed, Apr 21st, 2010 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Oopsies, I forgot to blank out my email in one place.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great thread ! Always wanted to contribute as I've ordered so much from E.L.F. within the last year.

For those new to E.L.F., I have some tips:
    Every Canadian order shipping is usually $14.95, but if you checked out using PayPal, the shipping is only $6.95 (the American shipping cost)! I made a really small order once of $7.50, and for some reason, I was never charged shipping!!!

Always make a transaction only with a coupon code, only one per transaction. There's lots out there and their expiry date is usually not made known to people, so it's always worth a shot to enter it and see which one is the best deal. Sign up for their emails if you don't mind getting something from them like every other day, because they will always include the last coupon codes.

Shipping to Canada can be hit or miss. There is no tracking, and orders can have missing items (packing mistake or out of stock items) that they won't do anything about unless you complain. Orders can take 2-4 weeks from shipping date, which I can personally vouch for as I have been on both ends of the spectrum (Hamilton, ON is not Hamilton, Bermuda, geez USPS).

That's all I can think of for now.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LOYAL
    For a free mini makeup collection from their Studio line (for $15) with any product purchase. This offer is almost always there, previously under another coupon code.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

FREEFIVE

$5 off any order, no minimum
    and dont forget to use the cashback link when ordering!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I tried using the cashback when I was ordering, but for some reason it bypassed the paypal option so I just gave up, it only .5% anyway.

I did paypal to try out the cheaper shipping option, only $6.95 instead of the $14.95 that I paid last time I ordered!!! huge savings.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Right now Zellers has ELF sets for 50% off. I assume they were for Christmas. They werent in the cosmetics area. They were by the checkouts with the rest of the clearance gift sets.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

new to the online shopping thing, can someone explain how to get the option to pay with paypal to come up? I can only see credit card options for payment?

thanks!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snafu0 View Post
    new to the online shopping thing, can someone explain how to get the option to pay with paypal to come up? I can only see credit card options for payment?

thanks!
    There is a button that you click on, it says paypal. It should show on the page once you proceed to checkout.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    There is a button that you click on, it says paypal. It should show on the page once you proceed to checkout.
    If you have an E.L.F. account, make sure you are NOT signed into it first when you checkout, or else PayPal isn't a checkout option. Assuming your PayPal email is the same as your ELF account, the order info will get put into your ELF account automatically in about 1 hr.

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

does anyone use the elf foundations? are the colours accurate? I'm so pale that most 'light ivory' kinda colours look like a tan on me-even in July!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbobloblaw View Post
    does anyone use the elf foundations? are the colours accurate? I'm so pale that most 'light ivory' kinda colours look like a tan on me-even in July!
    You know what, foundations is not something that I would recommend from elf, personally I need a good quality foundation and I haven't used elf, not interested in elf for their foundations at all. I am pale too, and I doubt I could find the right colour online.

What foundations were you looking at?

stuffedpandapuppet - that makes sense. I did figure it out, it just took some finagling. I hope that other person did too. Have you ordered from makeup marsala before?I ordered the studio brushes from elf there too, they offer free shipping, but the elf selection on there is small.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just discovered E.L.F. cosmetics a few days ago, got an eye set for 1.98 from Giant Tiger after christmas and it is pretty good quality, better than I expected (if I didn't like it I was going to give it to my younger sister, she is starting to wear make up now) Didn't like the eyeliner but that's a very small setback considering the price

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information