User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Hi all, here is a great list of companies that offer birthday bonuses. This is by no means the full list so I continue to invite SCers to post other perks and bonuses they're aware of for bdays and I'll update the main post accordingly.

When you post, please include details on who you got the perk i.e. did you sign up for the company's newsletter, do you just show up on your b-day and show your id as proof, is there a printable coupon to redeem et al.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Thanks in advance, let the b-day fun begin!<o:p></o:p>

Swagbucks gives you a bonus 50sb e-mail on your birthday.

Ricki's will send you a printable coupon for $10 off your purchase of $40 or more. My birthday is in February and the coupon is good until the end of May.

SDM: 8,000 BP wus $50 and free make-up or skin consultation; received by email; I believe this is for Optimum Cardholders only. If anyone has received this by snail mail please let me know. The 8,000 BP is a printable coupon with barcode for cashier to scan. Shoppersdrugmart.ca<o:p></o:p>
    Starbucks: Free beverage; I’m on their email list when I registered by Starbucks GC.<o:p></o:p>
    Marble Slab Creamery: Free Ice Cream; printable coupon received by email; I registered on their website to be on their email list. http://marbleslab.ca/
    Zellers: extra 10% off entire purchase; printable coupon that appeared on e-bill statement for my HBC Credit Card- seemingly would appear on the snail mail bill too. Might only be for HBC cardholders but if anyone got this birthday discount another way let me know and I'll update the thread
    Tony Roma’s: free birthday/anniversary meal up to $15.99 during your birthday week (sign up for birthday club on website. more details to be confirmed.)<o:p></o:p>
    Williams Fresh Café (aka Williams Coffee Pub) - free cake; borrowed from another thread- seems you get this perk by signing up on their website. anyone get this recently and can confirm that it’s still valid?<o:p></o:p>

Swiss Chalet: usually a free appetizer; Printable coupon by email; subscribed to their email list. Haven't received my email yet so will update later with any more details.

Montana's: You get e-mailed a free appetizer coupon when you first sign up
    Milestones: free dessert - help with more details please!

Boston Pizza: free pasta or dessert

Aveda: $10 GC. Sign up may need to be done after making a purchase.
    Sephora: free gift if you sign up for their free Beauty Insider
    account. help with more details- website?
    Okay SCers, your turn! thanks in advance!

Baskin Robbins: free ice cream by sign up on website

Dairy Queen: free Blizzard; printable BOGO coupon. Sign up for DQ Blizzard Fan Club on website http://www.dairyqueen.com/ca-en/

Mother Tuckers in burlington - on the day of your birthday show drivers photo id get 18.99 value of free buffet (anyone know if this is true for Tucker's Marketplace as well?)
    Imperial Buffet: free meal for the individual celebrating their birthday, only catch, they cant dine alone...

680news.com Insider Club: bonus 680 credits for use in contest entries. must be registered as an Insider Club member.

icoke.ca: received 1000 bonus birthday icoke points deposited to my account on my bday. must be registered on icoke.ca for this bonus.

Jack Astors - free dessert if you spend $10; by sign up on their website

Cold Stone Creamery - free ice creaml; by sign up on their website

RW and Co. - 25% off; sign up for this discount

Orange Julius - BOGO drink; by sign up on their website

Arby's - BOGO sandwich; by sign up on their website

Milestones - free meal with 3 other people at your table joining you; by sign up on website

Red Lobster - $5 off 2 dinners; by sign up on website

Wendy's - $1 off a combo w/ email signup

Dynamite - 25% off one item w/ email signup

Beinggirl.ca - more free samples; need to sign up or perhaps you get these if you signed up for their prior promo--help with details please! thanks.

Tuckers Marketplace (Might be all locations; <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Ottawa for sure</st1:City></st1:place>): free meal for those celebrating a birthday that same day!

<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Victoria</st1:place></st1:State>'s Secret: possibly a $10 gift card on your b-day...need to sign up? help with more details please!

Giant Tiger: coupon for a free tin of Mountain Ridge coffee (326 g), Super Cinnamon Apple pie (1.2 kg) or GT Super Cashews (300 g). By sign up on mailing list which you can sign up for here.

Home Outfitters: sign up for their email newsletter at www.homeoutfitters.com, form asks for your birthdate and HBC rewards #, and they'll send you something. Seems like a new promo; was in the footer of an email I got advertising their sale this weekend. If anyone has received the birthday freebie from HO, let us know what it is!
    Last edited by AmberLab; Tue, Mar 6th, 2012 at 11:00 AM. Reason: title changed by OP request

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

There's a free birthday blizzard treat from Dairy Queen's Blizzard fan club.
    Wait... oh, it's actually a BOGO printable coupon.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $$$wise View Post
    There's a free birthday blizzard treat from Dairy Queen's Blizzard fan club.
    Wait... oh, it's actually a BOGO printable coupon.

thanks!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

you have to sign up for tony romas birthday club thru email - or maybe just show you drivers photo id

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

mother tuckers in burlington - on the day of your birthday show drivers photo id get 18.99 value of free buffet

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

thanks for the additions! thread is updated...keep it coming! I enjoyed my key lime icream from Marble Slab yesterday...umm umm good!!!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Bumping for November birthdays! If any of the above interest you, now's the time to sign up to get in on some of the birthday deals. Some don't require any sign up. Happy Birthday to all in October and early B-day greetings for those in November. However you spend it, have a safe and fun b-day!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Imperial Buffet is also free for the individual celebrating their birthday, only catch, they cant dine alone...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

i don't believe you can sign up for Aveda's bday club online. You have sign up in person, usually after you make a purchase.

The $10 they give you for your birthday is a gift card with no strings attached.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

thanks, first post is updated!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It's my Birthday on Friday, so I'm slowly starting to get all of the Birthday e-mails coming into my account All of these are e-mail sign-ups.
    So far, I have:
    Baskin Robbins - free ice cream
    Jack Astors - free dessert if you spend $10
    Cold Stone Creamery - free ice cream
    RW and Co. - 25% off
    Orange Julius - BOGO drink
    Arby's - BOGO sandwich
    Milestones - free meal with 3 other people at your table joining you
    Red Lobster - $5 off 2 dinners

I'm going to an Aveda salon tomorrow for a complimentary bang touch-up and I am gonna use the new 3 free sample coupon, plus I'm gonna try to sign up for the Birthday club too. So hopefully I can get that $10 gift card! Thanks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

My birthday is Friday too. Horray for Scorpios!

Z

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow... thats good to know
    My birthday is in May
    DesignDream for custom photo invitations
    www.artfire.com/users/designdream

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by malfinn View Post
    It's my Birthday on Friday, so I'm slowly starting to get all of the Birthday e-mails coming into my account All of these are e-mail sign-ups.
    So far, I have:
    Baskin Robbins - free ice cream
    Jack Astors - free dessert if you spend $10
    Cold Stone Creamery - free ice cream
    RW and Co. - 25% off
    Orange Julius - BOGO drink
    Arby's - BOGO sandwich
    Milestones - free meal with 3 other people at your table joining you
    Red Lobster - $5 off 2 dinners

I'm going to an Aveda salon tomorrow for a complimentary bang touch-up and I am gonna use the new 3 free sample coupon, plus I'm gonna try to sign up for the Birthday club too. So hopefully I can get that $10 gift card! Thanks

awesome! nice way to celebrate another great year of life!!! enjoy the perks and thanks for the list...i've updated the list.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

For some reason marble slab wont let me join their emailing list because they ask for a zip code =/

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information