If your looking for One Of A Kind Gifts , then check out Regal..

Free Gift with all orders for the month of July 2013.

We got gifts for everyone and every budget..

Weddings, Baby showers, Birthdays, Anniversary.... and much much more!

Handy items for outdoors and indoors.

Personalized gifts, for that added touch.

You can order online or through me..

My website is: www.agelicgifts.shopregal.ca

or you can email me at [email protected] to get a catalogue mailed to you .

100% Merchandise Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied simply let your Independent Regal Rep. know within 60 days for a prompt exchange or refund!
100% Regal Head Office Guarantee
We guarantee your satisfaction with your Independent Regal Representative and with Regal! You can purchase with complete confidence and can contact us anytime at [email protected] or 1-800-565-3130 for prompt customer service.

Shipping - 2. What are the shipping charges?

• If your order is below $125 a small fee of $5 will be charged.
  • If your order is over $125, 4% of the order total will be added.

ALL ORDERS WILL BE GIVEN A TRACKING NUMBER, DELIVERY IS ANYWHERE IN CANADA.

How is my Regal site secured?

• Regal takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. Our friends and family order here too and we want to make sure it is the safest site possible.

• The website "Check Out" is secured with a Web Server Certificate (SSL Certificate). Transactions on this site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. SSL uses a complex system of key exchanges between your browser and the server you are communicating with in order to encrypt the data before transmitting it across the web. A web page with an active SSL session is what we mean when we say a web page is "secure".

• Regal knows that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. Our system is the safest available and a lot safer then handing your debit or credit card to a store cashier, restaurant server or gas bar attendant. Once you enter your card details it is encrypted into a token and visible only to your credit card company. Nobody sees it - not even Regal!