User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

wow, that is insane, such a busy time of year. It's ppl like that that show no couth and will eventually wreck it for everyone 650 bucks, wow, 2 cs to do it? wow. A couple few trips would be less stressful on the poor cashiers. I've heard some pretty bad horror stories, not good.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Does anone know of good coupon flyers in Lethbridge? Does anyone get Smart Course or Red Plum flyers?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyG View Post

Does anone know of good coupon flyers in Lethbridge? Does anyone get Smart Course or Red Plum flyers?
    smart source comes in the Calgary sun if I remember correctly, and the red plum/brandsaver are delvered with the flyers if you dont have a herald subscription. hope this helps!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I go often, and always have everything prepared. There is only one CS that always have to give me a problem, and I just don't bother with her anymore. I'm not going to argue, as I too don't want the stacking to stop

I'm shocked at some of the stories some of the CS have told me, like people arguing over pennies! or arguing to pm goods that are clearly not the same as LD.

I have PM in the past, and honestly will probably continue to do so, but that being said, I have never priced matched a whole buggy worth. Lethbridge is small enough that if I have a lot of things I am wanting to PM, I just go multiple times. I find smaller buys are easier for the CS and for myself

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by schwee View Post
    I agree with the price matching. I was in just before Christmas ans the CS said there was someone in the day earlier and got 650.00 of stuff for free with couponing and price checking and it took 2 CS 90 minutes to ring everything thru. She clearly stated that she was not complaining but during Christmas shopping, coupons and pricematching etc was not very" shopper friendly" in that large of purchasing. Perhaps done in 3 trips would have been the better way of utilizing coupons and making things easier for ALL shoppers and employees.

I must have been in on the same day as you, cause I was told the same story.

It was my 1st attempt at stacking, and the 1st CS was kinda cranky when I pulled out coupons. Anywho..another CS took over for her, and told my why... the person the day before, with the $650 worth of coupons.

Besides that, my 1st attempt turned out ok

my bill total was a little over $100, stacked $74 and paid about $30

coupon freak
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Hi there I'm from the hat but what I do and they seem to like it is I colour code my stacks with coloured paperclips makes it easier for me to find and quicker for them.I never do over a 100 dollar regular priced order (unless I have very few coupons and am going to pay most of the price of the items) I also plan my trip in advance by shopping on the online site to get the prices then stack as much as I can on each item and paperclip (pink paperclip means its ladies product,green is a cleaner, purple is laundry, blue is mens). I also make my list on my Ipod so my shop is quick. Just a note I never use the coupon book cause I always forget about it but the cashier did tell me to put coupon book items up first so they can make sure they dont go over the price of the item. If I am not sure about something (price is lower in store I make sure to tell them in advance that the price was better in store than online so you need to watch that stack not sure if it will work. they are always pretty good about it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can you email me the coupon rules?

[email protected]

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelseym84 View Post
    Can you email me the coupon rules?

[email protected]
    Hi Kelsey,

it varies somewhat from store to store - do you have a specific question we can help with
    I have saved over $1320 with coupons since Dec 30/10! (+ at least another 700 in sales!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information