User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Damaged Hair

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Apply a paste of which contain honey and egg on damaged hair till 15 minutes and wash it with luck warn water.This is the best treatment for damaged hair.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well for damaged hair I recommend Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector, it helps strengthen the hair that's prone to breakage, splitting or snapping off, gently smoothes the hair, leaves it healthy, shiny and resilient. I use it and my hair now is healthy, soft and manageable.
    AddyB likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Vinegar is almost a wonder cure when it comes to damaged hair. It can help prevent split ends and that annoying frizziness when your hair is dry. It is also very good at getting rid of dandruff.Go after up with a bottomless training shop management inquire your artist which one is finest for you. It will make stronger curls and offer your latest fashion a fantastic fit basis.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A trim is the only solution to damaged hair its tried and tested!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There are people who have to bear with the dilemma of damaged hair and it will be important to come up with the best solutions even before it worsens. There are shampoos that can restore damage hair back to life and it will also be ideal if a hair cut will be done to eliminate problem areas. It may create a different look but it is a guaranteed solution to renew the life and shine of hair.
    You will always find enough reason to look your best!
    http://www.shopandmodel.com

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I once had a stylist completely ruin my hair - it was during a phase where I did the platinum blond colour (egads!). My hair was like straw.

I used bed head split end mender, but it did absolute wonders to my hair all over while it grew out & I had regular trims until all the bleached hair was gone. It looks like this:

Angela273 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Moroccan oil FTW

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Damaged hair is considered as pollution and malnutrition in our body.For, first you must cover your hair properly, and you are out, the other thing is, the oil massage on a regular basis for your hair shiny you You can also add egg to the proteomics of treatment, at least one month recure damaged hair.
    <table cols="1" frame="VOID" rules="NONE" border="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup><col width="360"></colgroup> <tbody> <tr> <td height="17" width="360" align="LEFT">acekard</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pro Naturals leave in treatment. It is 100% pure Argan Oil, doesn't weigh hair down and leaves it looking shiny and healthy. I use their entire line of hair care and love it, my hair has never looked better, plus it helps to repair and prevent damage. I bought mine online at Pro Naturals
    AddyB likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No need to buy expensive products, a little shea butter, or coconut oil works great. You can also apply it as a treatment and then wash it out, or just add a small amount when styling.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My suggestion is to try to avoid huge chemical deposited product because that will causes more damage to your hair.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's a bit of a process but applying liquid coconut oil to your scalp and hair ends really works wonders. It nourishes your hair from the root to tip and gives it a healthy shine. You just keep it on for a couple of hours and wash it off with shampoo and conditioner. (You just have to get a little bit all over- don't soak it!) And massaging your scalp definitely helps I promise it'll look instantly better!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mustard oil or coconut oil.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by greeny View Post
    Mustard oil or coconut oil.
    I've never used mustard oil so can't comment. For me coconut oil is much too heavy and extremely difficult to rinse out. I am with sam0909 and use Pro Naturals argan oil, light, no added perfume and acts as a heat protectant as well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^about once a month I apply argan oil all over my scalp and hair and put a shower cap on for at least 4 hours or overnight. really softens your hair.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information