User Tag List

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Thanks for the buy 2 tostitos get free dip coupon - I was getting some dip and chips anyways for the Tostitos buy $20 get $20 GC promo, and the coupon was a nice bonus! My mom was also quite happy with the $2 off Colgate sensitive toothpaste she found. That one was mailed to you, so I know your name is Samantha In the past I've gotten many coupons from a Zehrs fairy (maybe all from the same one?), especially Glade & P&G coupons which I love.

I also saw your work (or another fairy's?) at Zellers - a coupon for Elegant Medleys left with the cat food I was PMing.

I don't know if you're an SC'er, so maybe you'll never see this, but I just wanted to say thanks!

Anyone spotted any "fairied" coupons lately? I've been pretty lazy about fairying lately but I might just have to pay it forward now

(If anyone is wondering, a coupon fairy is someone who leaves a coupon on a shelf near the product so someone else can use it. They can also share coupons with people they see buying products they have coupons for)
    This thread is currently associated with: Zehrs, Zellers
    Last edited by Jeniana; Fri, Nov 26th, 2010 at 11:20 PM.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Thread Information