User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Expired
    Just a question of curiosity here...

When you see coupons in the store, how many do you take? The whole pad, just 1, or a little pinch? I'm wondering how the "pro's" do it and what is generally acceptable?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

NEVER NEVER take a whole pad!! lol Besides that, use your discretion.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

IMO i take according to what is available ...if there are lots i take min 10, if there are a few left i take probably 4-5...and i do agree with Anne never take it all....

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

depending on how many are left on the pad, i take about 4-5 normally because I usually trade any extras i dont need

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

dosn't this thread come out every six months???lol Play nice when you answer everyone!!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Sorry if it's a repeat topic, I'm sorta new!!

I was thinking about trades/trains too...gotta take at least 2 every time, right?! Most of the pads I come across are empty already, so I was wondering if people take all of them.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Oh no problems at all ask away just some people get negative so hoping this goes smoothly wink wink If you know of someone who can use it or you can trade by all means take a reasonable amount

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

I just started couponing.I took 4 of each that I use.I'll give away or trade what I don't need........speaking of I should list my kellogs coupons before it's too close to the expiry.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I take according to what I think I will use and how many are there. If I know someone is specifically looking for that cpn I may take a few extra (if there are lots there) to do a trade. I hate throwing away coupons so don't like to take more than I can use. Also if there is a product like Campbells soup which I know I can use LOTS of I will take a little bit from a bunch of different stores so that I am not taking too many from one.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    I take according to what I think I will use and how many are there. If I know someone is specifically looking for that cpn I may take a few extra (if there are lots there) to do a trade. I hate throwing away coupons so don't like to take more than I can use. Also if there is a product like Campbells soup which I know I can use LOTS of I will take a little bit from a bunch of different stores so that I am not taking too many from one.

I absolutely agree with with everything you said. I had tons of Campbell's coupons because I grabbed a few from each store I saw them at, and they were everywhere.

And you are exactly right about not taking more than you will use or can trade. There is no point getting over zealous and taking a whole pad of anything. In most cases it would be almost impossible to either use or trade an entire pad. It may be a hot coupon that everyone wants to get their hands on or hasn't seen yet, so someone decides they are going to take a whole pad to trade. Well, in a matter of a day, you will be one of a hundred people who have that coupon, and by the end of the week HUNDREDS of people will have that coupon, so what was the point of taking the whole pad? If you're going to throw half it it in the trash, then leave it on the shelf for someone else.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

If it is a product I use often and the expiry is later, I will usually take around 10 (8 for me and 2 for trades). Otherwise I take around 5 (1-2 for me and others for trades). Again it all depends on how many are left on the tearpads and also if I have seen that tearpad at other stores nearby as well.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Depends on the expire date too. If it's far away I will take a few more then normal. When I first started I went crazy and took everything I saw, now I will only take or order what I will use. I don't have pets so I don't bother with those ones anymore, unless someone is asking for them. I would say I take 3 on average.

Nik
    Female
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I just started but if I see a tear pad and there is tons left plus another tearpad of them then I will take a "pinch" I don't really count them. If there is just a little left then I will only take a couple.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

I take some (2-10) in all grocery store where I go (between 6-7 per run / one run per week to do my grocery shopping)...

Around 10 coupons, if this a new coupon with good exp date that I will use a lot.
    Less (2-3) and not at all store if this is something I don't need.

After one year couponing I have a good idea of my use now!

nb: we are 6 at home, so I have no problem to take that number of coupon
    Last edited by 2010ontest; Mon, Jan 17th, 2011 at 06:23 PM.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

If there are tons I take as many as I will use before they expire, but rarely more than 8-10, and a few extras to trade. If I think I might use more than that I will go back to the store a few days later and take a couple more if they are still around. If there are not a lot I take 2-3. If it's a product I don't personally use I will take 2-3 for trading. I've yet to clear a pad unless there was only one left.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information