User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I thought it would be neat if us locals posted what deals we found today - kind of a "heads up" to others in the area.

so to get us started:

Walmart:

24 x Campbells soups for less than 17 cents per can using the 1WUB3 and the sale price of $0.50per can. My coupons were for the blue band label which restricted me to the vegetable and tomato soup at the sale price. (Have a trade for multiple UPC coupons on its way and hope to get some different varieties at LD soon)

2 x Oasis juice @ 0.25 each using the $0.75 coupons and the store price of 1.00. This was a weird one cause the shelf price was close to 1.60 and I intended to PM Sobeys, but it scanned at the price I wanted to pay.

3 x free ADULT cineplex/galaxy admission on the regular cheerios and oatmeal crisp boxes on sale for $3.97. Caution!! Make sure you get read the box and don't buy the kids admission unless that is your intention. The boxes vary!

That's it for me today - please post what you found in Lethbridge
    This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards, London Drugs, Sobeys, Walmart
    I have saved over $1320 with coupons since Dec 30/10! (+ at least another 700 in sales!)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was the Soup Nazi yesterday:

Walmart:

8 x campbells soup less than 17 cents per can using the $1 WUB4 and the sale price of $0.50per can. She must of thought I gave her wub3 coupons because she rang in an extra coupon...

Sobey's
    20 x assorted Lipton cup of soup (they're a knorr product) and Knorr soup's mixes @
    2 for $2.00 . Used the knorr buy 2 save $1.00. My total should've been $10 but they screwed up using the coupons (at 1st she said the lipton' weren't knorr products) and paid $6.00

LD

pm sobeys
    12 soup campbell's chunky soup 3/4.98

used save $1/wub3 used save $1/wub4

paid just over $12

so, my grand total ended up being under $20

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

where is this oasis coupon?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

some dr offices have them
    I have saved over $1320 with coupons since Dec 30/10! (+ at least another 700 in sales!)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Back for the soup! I got multiple UPCs in a trade, and got some real cheap Campbells Chunky, and free Tomato soup. :D PMed WM on the tomato at 0.50/can & stacked. Unfortunately, the only blue band at LD is for the tomato, however there are 3 blue band varieties of the Chunky. (PMed the Chunky to Safeway as LD's 3/5 sale was last week)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Nice score!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starkith View Post
    Nice score!
    Thanks! I was quite happy with it except when my teen decided to punk me tonight!

While I was out, he answered a call from LD (I had left my number and asked if they could order more soup in.) When I asked him if there was a message, he said, "yeah, LD called. Something about fradulent coupons."

I gasped in shock, and my heart may have skipped a few beats. Considering that I have made 3 stacking trips in two days, I was totally panicked. He let me freak out a little, then said, "just kidding!"

I'm considering grounding him until he is 30! LOL

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponCacher View Post
    Thanks! I was quite happy with it except when my teen decided to punk me tonight!

While I was out, he answered a call from LD (I had left my number and asked if they could order more soup in.) When I asked him if there was a message, he said, "yeah, LD called. Something about fradulent coupons."

I gasped in shock, and my heart may have skipped a few beats. Considering that I have made 3 stacking trips in two days, I was totally panicked. He let me freak out a little, then said, "just kidding!"

I'm considering grounding him until he is 30! LOL

Too cute!

Thread Information