User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My daughter wanted to go to LD last night and do some couponing, she is quite intrigued by it all (15) and was keen. So as we were in town and I had my trusty coupon binder plus had just received a pile of new coupons from save.ca, brandsaver and groupon, I was also keen. But we were flying by the seat of our pants as I didn't have a list, or a flyer etc. We did pretty good in LD save 58$ in coupons and paid $20 + tax. I thought I had calculated it better in my head while we strolled through, but thats okay we are newbies after all. The CS girl was awesome, had to call the manager a bunch of times for permission on coupons but he as well was awesome and put everything through without the blink of an eye!

We then went to Zeller's and found that all their health & beauty/body products with yellow stickers were another 50% off. So I scooped some lovely body washes by Nivea for $1.25 each for 500ml! (bummer I had no Nivea coupon). These were not on the clearance table but on the reg shelves on the aisles. They scan on the scancheck at 2.50 but up at the cash they come up as 1.25. There was all sorts of stuff price marked with yellow tags.

Plus some Loreal kids body/shampoo wash for $1.50, the clerk even let me use the $1.00 off coupon from L'oreal (any hair care product). I was pretty pleased with that, I am collecting baby goods as I have 3 friends at work having babies (one expecting twins) plus 2 outside of work friends. I'd really like to get them nice gifts full of baby stuff using coupons. (Especially the one having twins as they struggle financially).

I am going to bug some of you later as I get more diaper/wipes coupons to figure out the stacking on those. I find those quite confusing.

Thats it for my first post. Still learning but am definitely addicted. I had a guy in London Drugs compliment my great big binder, thought it was a great way to organize.!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Save.ca Coupons, Zellers

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

feel free to bug me anytime

and sounds like you scored pretty good

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks lady arianna. We were pretty pumped when we came out. I realize a couple things that I didn't quite work like I calculated but hey, we are stocked up on body washes, razors and deodorant for good while now.

One of the CS clerks was telling me about a uber couponer at the Rutherford LD that saved $1500 in one trip! Was that you?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ohh yes feel free to bug me too! i'm all into couponing and stacking and getting what i can for as little as i can and sharing what i get with others (thats the nice thing about alot of us couponers we share from our own stockpiles for friends and family!)

i think it's great your daughter wants to learn couponing at a young age she's understanding the value of a dollar and how to make it stretch as far as possible skills like these are amazing to have and can bring her far in life!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Diapers are by far the best savings that I do. Let me know if you have any questions. Good shop

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks all! I am truly addicted with this stacking coupons. Its pretty bad now, I have to send my husband for groceries because I don't have a lot of actual 'food' coupons and I can't bear to buy anything without one. So my poor family is doing without unless he goes shopping. I can do with the weight loss but the rest of them can't (hehehe).

Happy couponing !

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it does take a bit of time to build up but there are a number of food coupons out there depending on what your looking for.. i know there is the wonderful knorr coupon and a fair selection of campbells coupons (can do some great campbells soup stacks at the moment! couple weeks ago i picked up 4 flats for $12)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommysavingmoney View Post
    Diapers are by far the best savings that I do. Let me know if you have any questions. Good shop
    where do you find enough different diaper coupons to stack in order to get cheap or free diapers?

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have been prowling the grocery stores and not found any soup coupons. The stores seem clear of coupons right now. Knorr would be great as well. I guess I'll go back on the prowl again! I know it is a matter of building up my stock. I love it when I get the envelopes in from the various coupon companies. It is like Xmas in my mailbox!

Thread Information