User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Mar 4th, 2010
    I just thought that I should post this so people can take advatage of this great Deal.
    There has been lots of talk on here about buying K-cups for Keurig coffee makers. I my self have been search around for the best Deal! Just by chance yeasterday went into London Drugs in Campbell River and found the best Deal so far. They had ALL K-cups(18 per pk) for $11.99 and when you buy three boxes they give you one for free!Great selection lots of brands Tmothey's, green moutain,Van houff ,Tetley and many, many more. of coffees, teas and Hot chocolates.(and you can mix and match). Plus no shipping if you shop in-store.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    </A" target="_blank"></A< a>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thank you, i'll check it out

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw that too but I am always annoyed that there is never any stock in LD or anywhere in town for me. Please take a look at Singlecup.ca has the most extensive selection of K cup pods for coffee, tea and hot chocolate. I have ordered from them several times and the order is alway in to me before the end of the week. Pods work out to be about 50 cents each and free shipping wub $45 worth. I usually buy one Single cup hodge podge of tea or coffee and one fave tea and one fave coffee. Really you should look there to purchase. Way better selection than anywhere that I have seen and they are Canadian based out of Calgary. Here is the web address. Please check them out. I am in no way affiliated with them but just excited that I can get a good selection. Also try Costco because they sell the pods there for just coffee.

http://www.singlecup.ca/store/index.php
    Last edited by Fozzie; Sun, Feb 28th, 2010 at 09:04 PM.

Go ahead, I Dare You! Carlyfalls's Avatar
    Trading Score
    161 (99%)

+ $10 off when you buy 8 boxes, or $25 off when you buy 16

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie View Post
    I saw that too but I am always annoyed that there is never any stock in LD or anywhere in town for me. Please take a look at Singlecup.ca has the most extensive selection of K cup pods for coffee, tea and hot chocolate. I have ordered from them several times and the order is alway in to me before the end of the week. Pods work out to be about 50 cents each and free shipping wub $45 worth. I usually buy one Single cup hodge podge of tea or coffee and one fave tea and one fave coffee. Really you should look there to purchase. Way better selection than anywhere that I have seen and they are Canadian based out of Calgary. Here is the web address. Please check them out. I am in no way affiliated with them but just excited that I can get a good selection. Also try Costco because they sell the pods there for just coffee.

http://www.singlecup.ca/store/index.php

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

i have been using my reusable filter for my keurig lately and i LOVE it! saves me money too! i may have to grab some of those k-cups for when guests come over tho. thanks!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I looooooooooove my Keurig!!!! Wish there were K cup coupons out there! I order my from singlecup.ca as well.

Thread Information