Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Murms
  • 1 Post By nicoleta362010
  • 1 Post By Mothat

Thread: face wash that works!

Themurms
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i know this isn't the usual brag but i couldn't post one cause the sales are starting friday and i haven't been shopping, sorry. Anyways, i learnt a new face wash that you can make in five minutes at home, and under $5! well here is what you need
    -1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
    -a frozen cube of green tea ( just make your regular natural green tea and freeze it in a ice-cube tray, in the morning when you wake up let it thaw while you take a shower then apply it to your face and leave it on for 5 minutes then wash of, you will instantly get a more relaxed, fresh and moisturized skin tone, also helps swelling of the face, and evening skin tone. )
    - water

so here's how it goes :
    1.) cleanse your face with water
    2.) collect your lemon juice in a bowl and use a cotton ball to spread the lemon juice on to your face, leave the eye area
    3.) leave the lemon juice on and boil water for about 5-10 minutes
    4.) take the steaming water and put your face above the boiling water without burning your self so the steam can open up your pores and collect the dirt. Do this for about 4-6 minutes
    5.) afterwards, use your green tea cube that has thawed and rub it over your face and leave it for about 2 minutes and then pat it in so it doesn't keep dripping.
    6.) wash with lukewarm water
    7.) pat dry and moisturize

Results
    -CLEAR SKIN, most of your pimples/pores/dirt/acne will either be gone or reduced
    -reduce swelling
    -brighten face and even skin tone-lemon
    -smooth and moisturized skin-green tea ice cube
    -fresh, clean skin

This facial cleanser was really effective for me, it was cheap and easy to make, i use it at least 2-3 times a weak.

Well thanks for reading and i hope i helped, good luck if your gonna try it! <3
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Murms; Wed, Feb 6th, 2013 at 06:04 PM.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    49 (100%)

the lemon trick for the face its on my routine too, the only small thing is that I replaced the lemon with lime which is basically the same. I use it at least three times a week and im telling you all my black spots from my face are gone. Definitely I will try the green tea ice cubes ...sounds great for reinvigorate my face in the morning. great tips...thank you
    Murms likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow! I will try this at home before bed time..so excited!..thanks for the tips and sharing..
    Murms likes this.

Themurms
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will try replacing the lemon with lime and see what happens, who know's it could even be better ! Same, my black spots are totally fading. I hope the green tea ice cubes work for you. Thanks so much for reading and replying, i really hope the tips work best for you. sorry for the late reply and your certainly welcome (:

Themurms
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good luck! i hope the tips work amazing for you, and your very welcome ! sorry for the late reply , thanks so much for reading and replying (:

Thread Information