User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Thanks Blue Flower! We have the place, now for a time and date! It will be difficult to accomodate all, i'm sure, but weekday, daytime seems to be the easiest for most. I'm excited, and hoping I can make it!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I can't do weekdays- I'm working!!
    Really noone's taking the initiative to set a date, but I'm really busy the next 2 weekends. I can possibly do Feb. 26th and then march 15, unless my plans change.
    Learn to use Swagbucks - easy - HERE
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinaros View Post
    I can't do weekdays- I'm working!!
    Really noone's taking the initiative to set a date, but I'm really busy the next 2 weekends. I can possibly do Feb. 26th and then march 15, unless my plans change.
    I believe the Vancouver group is meeting on Feb. 26, and I know start-the-car will be going to that. My plans for this weekend are up in the air, because I might be needed to help my in-laws with home renos.

Sorry, did you mean March 5? March 15 is a Tuesday, so I wasn't sure. I guess that day (5th) wouldn't be too bad?
    Last edited by blawblaw; Mon, Feb 21st, 2011 at 01:36 PM.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

LOL.. sorry .. you should read- Feb 26th and March 12th
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Guys? Anyone want to set a date?

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

If a date does get set, I would love to come. I am pretty much always free during the day during the week (work eves and weekends). Don't know if anyone is bringing their kids, but I would probably have to have my 3 year old with me.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

OK how about March 12- saturday , 11 am- location Blue Flower's building if she can PM us the address, that would be nice, if not, how about McBurney lane coffee house in downtown Langley??
    I don't have another idea on a place

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

If anyone want to meet sooner, like this afternoon, or tomorrow afternoon, just pm me. Pharmasave has double coupon deals for Fri/Sat and perhaps people would like to discuss/trade to use for that deal. If not how about Monday, as the new tearpads are out on Saturday, and some are quite useful for this weeks sales (old spice and tide) I usually get a stack or so of all the ones put out at Safeway, and would love to pass em on to anyone that can't find em.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

guccigoo22 I would be interested in meeting. I am very intrigued by the Pharmasave deal...wondering if they have a limit of coupons. I am wondering if they will double the $5 when you buy 2 Tide coupons etc. I have to be home by 2:30 for work but I am free before then tomorrow. Do you have any little kids? I have a 3 year old (rest are in school).

Isagirl4life
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Im interested too : )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I'm interested too.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I could possibly make a quick stop as well

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Yay! How does 11:00 sound? I thought maybe Morgan crossing, in S. Surrey to meet? Our group has Surrey AND Langley, and that's kind of a comprimise, right? There are a few cute cafes, and a GREAT LD in case we want to get in on some sweet deals before they sell out. I'm omw to my local Pharmasave, to see non flyer prices that (we) may be able to use to our advantage, with double coupons.

Sidenote, I may have a cute lil 4 year old in tow, so of course, minions are welcome!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

There is a McDonald's at 72 and KG. Would that be central for people? We could get together about 11:00.

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Darn, I'd love to meet tomorrow morning, but I've got an interview tomorrow in Vancouver at 10am. It's ruining all my Pharmasave coupon-doubling plans -- you guys better not buy up all the Puffs! lol

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information