User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh My gosh! I have been too shy to try price matching also.....But I am such a SPREADSHEET GIRL- always do spreadsheets brags for my best shopping trips!!! Just never thought to do one for price matching. OK....before I get started do All of the stores price match? In Particular Wal-mart? Save-on? SDM? Zellers?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JubJub1 View Post
    Oh My gosh! I have been too shy to try price matching also.....But I am such a SPREADSHEET GIRL- always do spreadsheets brags for my best shopping trips!!! Just never thought to do one for price matching. OK....before I get started do All of the stores price match? In Particular Wal-mart? Save-on? SDM? Zellers?
    Hi! Spreadsheets are awesome for organizing lol, I'm fairly new to couponing and pricematching as well but from my personal experience I can tell you that Wal-Mart, Zellers, and No Frills price match. These are the only stores I've personally price matched at. I would try to search the forums for more information. I'm not 100% sure about other stores and I don't want to give you false info, hope that helps a little!
    Could you find it in your heart to help out a single mother in need. Any donation would be forever appreciated. If you could share the page through the link that would be wonderful too! Thanks so much.
    http://www.gofundme.com/2nqsf8

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am so sxcited I want to leave work and go "price-matching" LOL. I cannot believe I will now be able to do 1 spreadsheet with all of the best prices from every store in town and then just go to ONE store!!!!! What a deal!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am so sxcited I want to leave work and go "price-matching" LOL. I cannot believe I will now be able to do 1 spreadsheet with all of the best prices from every store in town and then just go to ONE store!!!!! What a deal!
    That's what I love about price matching, one stop shopping! Not to mention the extra gas saved from not driving to numerous stores to get the best deals.
    Could you find it in your heart to help out a single mother in need. Any donation would be forever appreciated. If you could share the page through the link that would be wonderful too! Thanks so much.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You're welcome! Enjoy!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Very nice! Thanks for the headsup. I did something like this before but your way is prettier and easier to read. I'll be adopting it as soon as my prnter gets ink again.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BVOGT30 View Post
    Very nice! Thanks for the headsup. I did something like this before but your way is prettier and easier to read. I'll be adopting it as soon as my prnter gets ink again.
    Thanks BVOGT!!!! That means a lot to me coming from a TV Star! haha
    Last edited by sfmarksman; Thu, Mar 10th, 2011 at 11:05 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Oh jeesh!

You know, I would have never gotten the interview if I hadn't found SC with all its contributors and deal finders and lifestyle facilitators!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LOL you may wanna check your nose I think it's a little brown.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

lol No, it is really true....I didn't know there was a London Drug in Winnipeg until I started talking to people here and woooow! do i save money there

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LD needs to come to Ontario! haha.. Oh the money I could save if I could stack.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

super good idea thanks!
    Check out my wishlist

EARN $$$$$ with SWAGBUCKS

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No problem! Hope it's working well for you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Zellers and Walmart price match.(Make sure you have more than one copy of the flyer you are price matching from if you go to Zellers first because the clerk needs to rip out the pic to show for accounting purposes)
    Shoppers doesn't
    Save on-not sure?????

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Just downloaded this! I haaaaaaate price-matching at LD here in Langley. I know it's just because I'm shy, but the line-up gets longer and the sighs get huffier and then of course, my brain blanks and even with multiple stickies and circled items I start not being able to find anything... oh, I hate it. But the deals are too good to pass up!

Enter your perfect solution. Thank you!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information