User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, Apr 1st, 2011
    I posted this as a P.S. in a different thread.

I'm looking for the SC'er who had lost her coupon binder when her dad accidentaly forget it in the cart. I can't remember who it was. I have a little surprise for you.

You can write me a PM <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: vbpwm_postbitaddon --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/clientscript/vbpwm_script.js"></SCRIPT>
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

ohh i also remember that girl and always keep her incident in my mind so i can always keep my bag tight in my hand lol

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Maybe you could also post in your local area of SC. Hopefully she sees your posts.

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

OMG..Someone forgot her coupon binder!!!.. OMG I think I would faint
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Did you find the binder?!?! That would be crazy!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

That would be more than a crazy coincidence but totally awesome too!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    Did you find the binder?!?! That would be crazy!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

i wish this has happened is it is it ????

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

No I didn't sorry guys.

But I went though my whole binder and looked at the duplicates coupons I had and came up with a little stash for her. I know this does defeat a little the purpose of the coupon trading but I couldn't help. And I feel sorry for her dad, poor him he must be miserable.

I once lost my coupon binder. This was a while back when I had just become a mom and gees we were so short on money. I had forgotten my binder on my car's roof and left to run my errands. As the car speed up to engage on a busy boulevard, all my coupons flew off! I was devastated and cried like Magdelena. My mom had such pity of me, she organized a ''coupon fundraising''.

Plus I kind of felt guilty since I had been using the site for almost a year and never posted. This is my way of saying thanks for all the amazing deals I've picked up so far from everyone. Not as short as before lol but all those coupons savings are now helping out put in Med school my 1st little one.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cbou View Post
    No I didn't sorry guys.

But I went though my whole binder and looked at the duplicates coupons I had and came up with a little stash for her. I know this does defeat a little the purpose of the coupon trading but I couldn't help. And I feel sorry for her dad, poor him he must be miserable.

I once lost my coupon binder. This was a while back when I had just become a mom and gees we were so short on money. I had forgotten my binder on my car's roof and left to run my errands. As the car speed up to engage on a busy boulevard, all my coupons flew off! I was devastated and cried like Magdelena. My mom had such pity of me, she organized a ''coupon fundraising''.

Plus I kind of felt guilty since I had been using the site for almost a year and never posted. This is my way of saying thanks for all the amazing deals I've picked up so far from everyone. Not as short as before lol but all those coupons savings are now helping out put in Med school my 1st little one.

That is so kind of you! I remember reading that post, only wish I could remember who it was. Hope you find her.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

It's "Mom2Dante&Draven":

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...te-and-draven/

Dentyne Ice Gum

"*sigh* Went grocery shopping with my Dad this evening. I needed a rain check and left my coupon folder in the cart. Dear ole Dad brought all the groceries to the truck while I was getting my rain check and pulled up to the door to get me. We went to the next store and when I went to get my folder, it wasnt there. It wasnt anywhere. Dad couldnt remember if he had put it into the truck or not so we ended having to go back to the previous store (10min drive away ) to see if it was still in the cart. The cart boy had already brought them all in and we couldnt find it. Checked all the carts we could see and no one turned anything in. So depressing. All my coupons, fpcs, gift cards, even rebate, survey & refund checks were in it. My Dad feels horrible of course and looks like I'm starting over on my coupon clipping.... yay... lol. I didnt tell Dad how much I had in it... he felt bad enough, poor guy. Hopefully someone might turn it in if it does turn up. If not, it shouldnt take me too long to build again at least. Sorry needed to rant a little. Hope everyone has a great weekend. "
    Last edited by Litesandsirens911; Thu, Mar 10th, 2011 at 01:41 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

you can search past posts and threads on Smartcanucks by using the search button up top and inputting search words...glad you now know who it is

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that's so nice of you. this is why i love this community

Quote Originally Posted by cbou View Post
    No I didn't sorry guys.

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. --

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Oh wow...a coupon drive! What a great, fun idea ...I probably have a bunch I can forward to her as well. Thanks for finding out who she is lightsandsirens!

Quote Originally Posted by Love&Joy View Post
    that's so nice of you. this is why i love this community

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm also in. I'll go through mine and PM her as well. LOVE to donate! You'd have to call "The Men in The White Coats" if that were me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Litesandsirens911 View Post
    you can search past posts and threads on Smartcanucks by using the search button up top and inputting search words...glad you now know who it is

I was starting to feel a bit frustrated and thought if I was ever going to find her. Thanks Litesansirens911 for the tip and replying to the post. As a recent active SC'ers, I'm not yet fully fluent in the SC.ca.

I have sent her a message. And thanks to those who are sending coupons as well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information