User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hello Everyone!

I'm getting quite a stash of Tide, Fleecy, Greenworks products, etc. downstairs. I was going to purchase some more, but started wondering if this stuff actually expires. I phoned Greenworks and they told me that their products have a one year life. After one year, the products loose their effectiveness. I also contacted Tide and they suggested to use their products in 6-12 months.

I guess I should just use up all the products that I have collected and stop purchasing more. It is just so hard when I can buy more for next to nothing. I also worry that someday coupon stacking will be discontinued.

What do you ladies think?
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have a son who LOVES to come shopping in my stockpile...so I don't count on having lots of everything on hand :S

When I can get stuff free, or close to I'm still going to get it and start donating stuff too. I mean seriously...if you can get it for free....pay it forward

R&T
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used to be in the soap manufacturing business. There is no expiry date. They just want you to buy more

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

EAXCTLY!!...............BTW I just recently used up a small bottle of Woolite that had been 'hiding' in a box in a storage closet for......oh, about 15 years or so, LOL............it washed my clothes perfectly fine.

So if today your detergent is 100% effective and 3 years from now, it's decreased down to about 98% effective, just throw in an extra tsp. or so; your clothes will turn out just fine.

and if that's not acceptable , any charity in town will gladly take it off your hands; whether you give to the SPCA to wash all their dog blankets/towels or the homeless shelter to wash bedding/blankets/coats etc.; they'll be equally happy to use it all up for you.

Thread Information