User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    High Ridge Brands, it is the first time I see coupons in inserts from this company so maybe they do not have a place to process the coupons here yet.

If they went to the trouble of translating it then they know very well that the redeem address it in the U.S. You cannot possibly miss it. Whomever did the layout for the ads can see this very clearly.
    They are a new company, the company that bought out Zest from P&G formed High Ridge for Zest, so its possible they just don't have a clue how fussy our retailers are about coupons
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I'm not going to try and use the coupons. It's already hard enough to get retailers to accept the valid ones that we have, and I don't want to make it any harder.

Trading Score
    271 (99%)

CRAP! I had 4 coupons for the bodywash and didn't even notice the U.S. remit address. I used them at Maxi last night on the bodywash that was 2.54. I hope they get their money back. Should I contact the store to tell them? My Maxi has always been so good with coupons, I wouldn't want them to lose money.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

It definitely appears to be a US coupon. Probably a mistake during production of the Canadian inserts. I wouldn't recommend anyone using them, as retailers will not be reimbursed for them. Just because they printed it in error, doesn't mean we should use them. Canadian coupons have to have a Canadian redemption address, otherwise the retailer won't get reimbursed. I'm afraid if people do start running out and using these coupons, retailers are going to become even stricter with coupon usage.
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Canadian companies can be reimbursed by US companies, if the coupons were meant to be used up here.

Its easier for our retailers to protect themselves from fraud by refusing all of them but it does not mean they will not be refunded since they were legitimately given out in Canada. They also dont like the increased processing costs (mailing the coupons to the US or processing a US cheque back)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

As far as I know most retailers will only accept coupons that have a Canadian redemption address. Take for example the Clairol Foam FPC's that were mailed out that had US redemption addresses on them, they reissued new coupons to all Canadians because the original FPC's mailed out did not have a Canadian redemption address on them and some retailers would not accept the FPC's with US address.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Canadian companies can be reimbursed by US companies, if the coupons were meant to be used up here.

Its easier for our retailers to protect themselves from fraud by refusing all of them but it does not mean they will not be refunded since they were legitimately given out in Canada. They also dont like the increased processing costs (mailing the coupons to the US or processing a US cheque back)
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lshortt View Post
    I just looked at my copies and they are US as well as the Method Laundry Detergent on the back...please don't try and use them here, printing errors is not an excuse to redeem them
    The method coupon says right on it valid only in Canada. I don't think there should be a problem using those ones if you can find a retailer that will take them. I'm not sure it is a printing error. A US company offering coupons to Canadians, is not so unbelievable.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, the retailers will only accept but for the few accepted, I think they will be reimbursed since the coupon was meant for use in Canada
    ~ ~ ~

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I am going to wait and hear how this develops. We ONLY use Zest bar soap. I sent P&G and e-mail to this effect.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Mar 27th, 2011 at 06:21 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

emailed P&G and they responded that they will be sending me a money saving coupon via postal mail. yeh!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The coupon is meant to be used in Canada otherwise it would not have been translated. As this is their only product, Zest, and it seems their first attempt at issuing coupons in Canada they obviously have a few things to learn, for example the rest of the world is on the metric system for starters. If you go to their website they seem to be in the process of getting things together.

The people at Smart Source should have done them a favor and clued them in on a few things before printing it though.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Your not fully clean till your zest fully clean

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leavitts77 View Post
    Your not fully clean till your zest fully clean

This is true.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

To those who are emailing P&G - P&G no longer owns Zest. They sold it in January. It is now owned by High Ridge Brands - notice on the coupon is says mail to High Ridge Brands and not P&G I see someone who emailed P&G got a response saying they will get replacement coupons, but I don't see how P&G could issue coupons for a brand they no longer own. Hmmm.

The High Ridge Contact Us form is here. I don't know if they have a Canadian site - that is all I could find for them. I used that form to ask if they have replacement coupons - hopefully I will get a response soon.
    Last edited by Jeniana; Sun, Mar 27th, 2011 at 08:06 PM.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Has anyone who lives near the border tried using these coupons in the US? From the looks of things the coupons are scanned at the registers, I'm curious to know if these coupons would scan correctly if used in the US.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information