User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

SDM Valleyview had Lever 2000, Pantene, and Anabelle Cosmetics.

Cheers,

I am trying swagbucks
    Click here for a referal if you want to try it too

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Found Dempsters coupon booklet at north shore safeway:
    - 1.50 off any Dempster Tortilla's with the purchase of 2 Dempsters sliced
    bread
    - 1.00 off any Natural Selections Deli Meats
    - 1.00 off any 2 boxes of Cadbury snack cakes
    - .75 on any Smucker's product
    - .75 on Maple Leaf Prime fully cooked and sliced chicken or turkey breasts
    - .50 on any Del Monte portable fruit or Del monte fruit snacks

There weren't alot of them left so get there fast!!

Also found coupon for 1.00 on purchase of 2 boxes of cadbury snack cakes looks like its stackable with the above coupon from the booklet.
    Last edited by jjbean; Wed, Aug 24th, 2011 at 11:15 AM. Reason: message wasn't completed

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LD has the $3 off energizer rechargeable batteries. Didn't see the $1 or $2, but I'll look again tomorrow.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Coopers in valleyview has $1.00 off the purchase of any pantene product coupons and $1.00 off any one tresemme styling product.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Here's what i have found in the last few days...

SDM Valleyview - .75 off the purchase of any G-U-M Product

RCSS - Buy any 3 Knorr Sidekicks side dishes and get one FREE
    - Buy any 3 cans of Carnation Evaporated Milk and save $1
    (There is also a coupon zone one and it doesn't have the normal "cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotional offers" so i'm wondering if it can be used with the manufacturer one?)

Save on Foods - .75 off Dr.Oetker Panebello pizza
    - Save $1 when you buy any 2 Campbell's ready to use Broths(900ml)

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Went to RCSS today for the Buy any 3 Knorr Sidekicks side dishes and get one FREE but could find none..Two stock boys said they had seen a person or two take a pile and looked to see if there were any in a second location but could find none Bummer hopefully they'll sprout up again somewhere

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KamGirl View Post
    Went to RCSS today for the Buy any 3 Knorr Sidekicks side dishes and get one FREE but could find none..Two stock boys said they had seen a person or two take a pile and looked to see if there were any in a second location but could find none Bummer hopefully they'll sprout up again somewhere
    Really? There was lots there when i was there last nite. Were you looking at the display of them in the middle of the pop aisle i think it was? I noticed there was a pad in the front and a full pad in the back of the display...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very slim pickings, We went to RCSS, SDM & coopers (v.view) walmart yesterday and there was hardly any coupons to be found.

At RCSS they had a delissio thin crust sample station with $1.00 off coupons, and another one for cheese strings, and one for rice but no coupon associated with it.

Be nice if those smart source coupon pads would start showing up in stores.

I'd like to find some of those $.75 off the purchase of any G-U-M Product, that is a great deal when you find them on sale for $1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Went to RCSS today, they still had a pad of the Knorr sidekicks coupons...its on their display in the pop aisle. I also noticed there was a pad sitting on the floor behind the display too.

Walmart had $.75 off Dempster's OvenFresh Baguettes or Dinner Rolls....its on their display at the end of the frozen food aisle.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KamCoupons View Post
    Very slim pickings, We went to RCSS, SDM & coopers (v.view) walmart yesterday and there was hardly any coupons to be found.

At RCSS they had a delissio thin crust sample station with $1.00 off coupons, and another one for cheese strings, and one for rice but no coupon associated with it.

Be nice if those smart source coupon pads would start showing up in stores.

I'd like to find some of those $.75 off the purchase of any G-U-M Product, that is a great deal when you find them on sale for $1

I was at shoppers in valleyview today and they still have the .75 off G-U-M product coupons. There aren't alot of them left though. Its on the crayola display of toothbrushes in the middle of an aisle beside the food section....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    I was at shoppers in valleyview today and they still have the .75 off G-U-M product coupons. There aren't alot of them left though. Its on the crayola display of toothbrushes in the middle of an aisle beside the food section....
    Great minds think alike, I happened to go there today and was just coming here to post that there was some available now, your right there wasn't many left so I only took 2 in case someone else in the area wants to stop by before they are all gone.

That was the only good coupons I have found today, although they still have those Conesten(?) coupons and Dr Scholl's skin tag removers.

Hit Rexall up the hill and no interesting finds there, I had a coupon for the conttonelle but they were out of stock, according to the girl working there, sunday three girls went in and cleared out the shelves using the $3 cottonelle coupons (Gee I wonder if those were photo copies).

We might stop by coopers V.View this evening, maybe better luck coupon hunting there

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There are absolutely lots of tear pads and Smuckers wake up your morning booklets in Safeway on the north shore...haven't checked the Safeway in Sahali yet. But was at the North shore yesterday and My Mom and I got what we needed and there were lots left

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Today Safeway in Sahali did not yet have the new coupons up. Just the old Baby Bell ones. Zellers had Dole Sparklers and Pantene. However Coopers in Valleyview is fully stocked with new Smart Source tear pads . They also still had some Odwalla. No more GUM left at Valleyview SDM

Happy coupon hunting everyone

I am trying swagbucks
    Click here for a referal if you want to try it too

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got all excited found some $4 coupons for the night advil at SDM, figured i could get in on a couple $4.99 deals, unfortunately the coupons are for the Liqi-Gels 40 packs, which are on sale I think for $12.99(?).

Save on foods had a bunch of coupon pads, definitely worth stopping in for if you in the area

Safeway sahali doesn't have any coupons worth bragging about, we were there about an hour ago, I would give them another day or two to catch up to the north shore.

Thanks for the update on the north shore safeway, we will be on that side of town tomorrow so may stop there for a coupon stroll.

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

New coupons also found today in Shoppers drug Mart on North Shore-Advil Nighttime 40's save $4, Nivea $2 off, Crest 3D White toothpaste-$.50 off and Neo-Citran save $3 off warming relief syrup. Strolled through safeway on North Shore and was delighted at the huge amount of new coupons out today. I think everyone might want to pick them up quickly because I think these will go fast!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information